ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Another sexy stage ;D It looks good.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

I voted for the Desert Cous, since there are more things you could do. But the Goddess of the sands would still be a problem.
But a question, which room of the Spirit temple would you do ? I thought of the room where Childhood and Adult times cross (the one with the goddess too).


Quote from: smasher marcelo on January 17, 2011, 03:13:45 PM
OMG This is epic
Another Insta-download. ;D

Renkaken speaks the truth!

Quote from: Una VanEvil on January 17, 2011, 03:31:55 PM
Spirit temple got my vote :af:

Sexy preview is sexy as always IS :af2:

Thanks bro!

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 17, 2011, 05:06:49 PM
Another sexy stage ;D It looks good.

Thanks son ;)

Quote from: Link40 on January 17, 2011, 05:35:17 PM
I voted for the Desert Cous, since there are more things you could do. But the Goddess of the sands would still be a problem.
But a question, which room of the Spirit temple would you do ? I thought of the room where Childhood and Adult times cross (the one with the goddess too).

I don't think the Goddess of sand would be that big of a problem, really. Zelda could be vertex into that, and just give it a sand texture, and place it there.

I would obviously need somebody to vertex it for me.

Now for the inside of Spirit Temple, I'm clueless. I'd be happy doing either one honestly, and looks like the Poll is tied once again.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 17, 2011, 05:43:26 PM
Lol, you put Darkrai's Nightmare in Jan 9th.

Fixed ;)

Also everyone, Mica has something up her sleeve, hopefully we have progress on it later tonight, so I can show you guys what Darkrai's Nightmare is getting.


Darkrai's Nightmare looks great, insta-replacement to pokemon stadium or spear pillar.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


What's it gunna replace? PKMN Stadium or SP
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 12:29:13 AM
Darkrai's Nightmare looks great, insta-replacement to pokemon stadium or spear pillar.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 18, 2011, 12:48:32 AM
What's it gunna replace? PKMN Stadium or SP

Thanks to both of you! It's gonna go over Battlefield originally, but I can include it to where it also goes over either Pokemon Stadium or Spear Pillar. No problem at all.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2011, 01:13:51 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 12:29:13 AM
Darkrai's Nightmare looks great, insta-replacement to pokemon stadium or spear pillar.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 18, 2011, 12:48:32 AM
What's it gunna replace? PKMN Stadium or SP

Thanks to both of you! It's gonna go over Battlefield originally, but I can include it to where it also goes over either Pokemon Stadium or Spear Pillar. No problem at all.
Nice ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Sorry it's been a while since I posted here. I've been working on Goku SSJ4, as you may have seen on my thread, and also on Waluigi for our team project over at Sudden Death Studios.

Anyways, here is something for the Dragon Ball fans:



Yeah that's right, another collab! This time with my boy Demonslayerx8. Imported straight from Dragon Ball Revenge of King Piccolo for the Wii.

I do need a name for the stage. "Plains" is just too wack for a name. You guys already know what to do.

Epic again. :falcon: Approved.

Yes, a another stage DB.
Just a question, with what you have do the tail of Goku?

damn stallion, these new stages look great. i have no idea how you make stages this quickly.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


daym :o the stage looks sick. ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: KTH on January 21, 2011, 12:00:46 PM
Epic again. :falcon: Approved.

Yes, a another stage DB.
Just a question, with what you have do the tail of Goku?
Aafyre made the tail I made the hair and I will do the shoulders, too.
Italian made the texture with me.