ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
well, were not sure if the water will stay swimmable if ported over another stage, but i should test that out o.O
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


For those wondering about the swimmable water. It will work if it's placed over Jungle Japes.

Now, if you have a stage rel file that goes over a specific stage that was based off of Jungle Japes, water will still be swimmable.

I will have it over Jungle Japes, and Mario Circut with a rel file that you will need.

I could put it over Hanebow, but that stage has no brstms to select.

Quote from: KTH on January 24, 2011, 08:06:12 PM
Oh, Dad. I want Darkrai stage >:

lol

Ohhh son lol

I'll release it soon. I could release it right now it's good, but me and Micaiah have something planned.

So if you guys want, I could release Darkrai's Nightmare, then later on edit it with a better, second version.

Screenshots for Kai Plateau coming later tonight, so stay tuned!

^Dragon Plateau ;)

I'll decide/suggest tomorrow a useless stage for an .rel. Jungle Japes is still fine for me. :)

Quote from: SmashClash on January 25, 2011, 03:59:59 AM
^Dragon Plateau ;)

I'll decide/suggest tomorrow a useless stage for an .rel. Jungle Japes is still fine for me. :)

heh more like Kai Plateau :P  The stage will be released either tonight (aka in a few hours), or 2morrow!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on January 25, 2011, 04:03:03 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 25, 2011, 03:59:59 AM
^Dragon Plateau ;)

I'll decide/suggest tomorrow a useless stage for an .rel. Jungle Japes is still fine for me. :)

heh more like Kai Plateau :P  The stage will be released either tonight (aka in a few hours), or 2morrow!
He said he'd name it Dragon Plateau. That's why I winked.

@Italian-On SSJ4 Goku, make sure the victory I sent you was named Z(a couple of numbers), because The Ultimate energy wasn't suppose to be the victory theme.

oh so he changed the name on me... well then... imma have a word wit him then >.>"  lolz jk
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 23, 2011, 09:42:38 PM
It's deff a AI problem with that Sephiroth PSA. Usually PSA's aren't so good on stages that are not in Brawl at all, so they don't really know how to act. Next time a video is recorded, it will be against a character that's in the game so this doesn't happen and people don't get confused ;)
Er... Actually... Any AI has issues there, I had a 2 minute free for all, and they all got stuck there, right in the spot Sephiroth got stuck... Unless it's an issue in my game?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 25, 2011, 12:40:32 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 23, 2011, 09:42:38 PM
It's deff a AI problem with that Sephiroth PSA. Usually PSA's aren't so good on stages that are not in Brawl at all, so they don't really know how to act. Next time a video is recorded, it will be against a character that's in the game so this doesn't happen and people don't get confused ;)
Er... Actually... Any AI has issues there, I had a 2 minute free for all, and they all got stuck there, right in the spot Sephiroth got stuck... Unless it's an issue in my game?

Well it works fine on my end, and apparently on DemonSlayer's as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajrd43E-LQU

Now after watching it again, i notice Luigi is doing it a bit, but it's deff not as bad as when you fought Sephiroth. That can be fixed by making the collisions different.

By the way, the shadows on the stage look good, they look like this because it's on Dolphin which is a Wii Emulator for those who don't know.



Quote from: SmashClash on January 25, 2011, 09:48:20 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 25, 2011, 06:03:45 PM
? The "GO" on the start Fight are glitched lol
He just got a hack to change "GO!".

Yeah even the "Go!" is meesed up. I forgot what DemonSlayer said the reason was, but has nothing to do with the stage.

Now on other news, I finally got some 3D houses and 3D Palm Trees:



Release tonight!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 26, 2011, 01:44:39 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 25, 2011, 09:48:20 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 25, 2011, 06:03:45 PM
? The "GO" on the start Fight are glitched lol
He just got a hack to change "GO!".

Yeah even the "Go!" is meesed up. I forgot what DemonSlayer said the reason was, but has nothing to do with the stage.

Now on other news, I finally got some 3D houses and 3D Palm Trees:



Release tonight!

sweet, cant wait to kick naruto's ass with SSJ4 Goku on this stage.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


you should do Kami's lookout from any budikai game next dude :D DBZ needs more STAGE love.

Also, why has nobody tried to do future trunks over link? :notimp:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 26, 2011, 04:26:07 PM
you should do Kami's lookout from any budikai game next dude :D DBZ needs more STAGE love.

Also, why has nobody tried to do future trunks over link? :notimp:

Or over Marth.