ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: KTH on January 26, 2011, 05:30:12 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 26, 2011, 04:26:07 PM
you should do Kami's lookout from any budikai game next dude :D DBZ needs more STAGE love.

Also, why has nobody tried to do future trunks over link? :notimp:

Or over Marth.

Come to think of it, Ike would be easiest, his sword is about the same already :D


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 26, 2011, 04:26:07 PM
you should do Kami's lookout from any budikai game next dude :D DBZ needs more STAGE love.

Also, why has nobody tried to do future trunks over link? :notimp:

hah actually we ARE looking for Korins tower, AND The Lookout, but so far no luck yet, but i do kno its possible!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yeah Korins Tower will be in our hands soon. You can expect many more Dragon Ball stages soon.

Speaking of that:





Released!

Expect new stage previews later when this Italian wakes up


When you're through with dragonball, do you think you could do an ookami stage? Possibly with an animated amatasaru in the BG :D


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 27, 2011, 05:49:30 PM
When you're through with dragonball, do you think you could do an ookami stage? Possibly with an animated amatasaru in the BG :D

I've never played Okami, and probably not going to. So no, I won't be making a stage for that. I love Amaterasu though, that sexy female dog!

Quote from: KTH on January 27, 2011, 01:24:40 PM
YESZ! :falcon:

Thank, dad.
... The grey ball are some like a Poke Ball... lol

LOL yes it is. Thank you for noticing. I thought that would be the closest model that would look like DBZ houses.

Loved Kai Plateu! Just tested it and it's just awesome!
We need more DB stages! keep they commin'!!!
Btw, i made SPP big,small and the name for it!
;)

More DB stages?

I love stealing your sexy .gifs XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


More Mother 3 stages?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: diegoforfun on January 27, 2011, 10:13:20 PM
Loved Kai Plateu! Just tested it and it's just awesome!
We need more DB stages! keep they commin'!!!
Btw, i made SPP big,small and the name for it!
;)

Thank you Diego! I love your portraits, so keep them coming ;)

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 27, 2011, 10:18:05 PM
More DB stages?

I love stealing your sexy .gifs XD

Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2011, 11:55:29 PM
More Mother 3 stages?


How about both?

Yes!
Another .gif to steal from the stallion AND sexy stages...heheheh!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601