ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: Segtendo on February 05, 2011, 02:29:18 AM
:O
Trippy Island!

Trippy island is correct sir!



Palm trees are done. Now what color should I make the bushes and the water? hmmm




Water- Lime Green
Bushes- Teal

How. Did. You. Have. Kuma?!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 04, 2011, 11:31:25 AM
As promised, here is a Mother 3 stage, Tane Tane Island:



Still not done, yes those mushrooms are 3D.

Stupid Pik and his lazyness...


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Thanks to everyone for the comments and suggestions.

Been working on this stage all night, and I'm almost done as you can see:



Gotta change the water, make it animated and make it swimmable.

For those who don't know, this is Tanetane Island:


Ouah. So Awesome Sauce, seriously, it's a another epic win.

Kuma too.

He told me last night that the Kuma is Miciah's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Unexpected release is unexpected!
unless you saw it on Demon's thread DX





Crystal Canyon! Another collab between me and DemonSlayerx8

Why is it over Summit? I can't have both of your Summit stages. :oshi:

well, summit was the only stage left i had that was free xP

but u can change it to another stage if u want.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: songeflemy on February 08, 2011, 12:56:39 PM
Why is it over Summit? I can't have both of your Summit stages. :oshi:

What stage do you want it over, Songe? Just say and I'll do it for you ;)

Also, what's this?

Holy [censored] another stage released!





The island in Mother 3 where the protagonist get high on mushrooms, Tanetane Island!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 08, 2011, 01:11:20 PM
Quote from: songeflemy on February 08, 2011, 12:56:39 PM
Why is it over Summit? I can't have both of your Summit stages. :oshi:

What stage do you want it over, Songe? Just say and I'll do it for you ;)

Also, what's this?

Holy [censored] another stage released!





The island in Mother 3 where the protagonist get high on mushrooms, Tanetane Island!

another release, wait 2 releases? Damn you work fast. (downloads)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.