ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Arctic Realm is pretty epic :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*jaw drops*... LAST.... STAGE!?!?!? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *explodes*

lol i already kno wat stage ur making xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hidden oasis handsdown for me *puts hands down*

WTF, Stallians giving up stages  :oshi: :oshi:

arctic realm is my favorite, i dont know why its the simplest of all your stages but its just kinda a chill place to play brawl on i guess, the auroras make it even better.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 13, 2011, 09:48:02 PM
arctic realm is my favorite, i dont know why its the simplest of all your stages but its just kinda a chill place to play brawl on i guess, the auroras make it even better.

^yes!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You're quitting making stages? You just started getting good at them man. -.-

I think either DNA destination or Cosmo Jungle. I still don't know why Blue Moon Battleship is your most popular, and the most downloaded stage hack of all time. You have better stuff.

Are you gonna still do textures and stuff? Good luck on your new stage.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Who the [censored] brought up quiting? When stallion said last stage, he meant the last stage he made, geniouses.

So shut the [censored] up about quiting and lets get back on track by worshipping Stallion!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 13, 2011, 10:13:52 PM
Who the SAKURAI!!!!!!!! brought up quiting? When stallion said last stage, he meant the last stage he made, geniouses.

So shut the SAKURAI!!!!!!!! up about quiting and lets get back on track by worshipping Stallion!
Dude, chill. No need for swearing...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol, sorry. I like saying "SAKURAI!!!!!!!!" so sakurai can appear. Its funny xD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 13, 2011, 10:13:52 PM
Who the SAKURAI!!!!!!!! brought up quiting? When stallion said last stage, he meant the last stage he made, geniouses.

So shut the SAKURAI!!!!!!!! up about quiting and lets get back on track by worshipping Stallion!

I think he means he's not doing any stages after this last one >_>

Also, I never said he was QUITTING in the first place. I was asking if he was GIVING UP STAGES!
That's not the same as saying "omg you're quitting, nooo" >_>

So yeah, chill...seriously....

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 13, 2011, 10:32:33 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on February 13, 2011, 10:13:52 PM
Who the SAKURAI!!!!!!!! brought up quiting? When stallion said last stage, he meant the last stage he made, geniouses.

So shut the SAKURAI!!!!!!!! up about quiting and lets get back on track by worshipping Stallion!

I think he means he's not doing any stages after this last one >_>

Also, I never said he was QUITTING in the first place. I was asking if he was GIVING UP STAGES!
That's not the same as saying "omg you're quitting, nooo" >_>

So yeah, chill...seriously....
1. Um...I dun goofed. LOL
2.I wasnt talking to you individually first of all. Second of all, quiting is the same as giving up...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

No, you were assuming that I was assuming he was quitting entirely. When I was simply asking if he was quitting stages, PERIOD. Does that explain it better? :P

I never said or assumed anything about textures/psa/etc lol unless Italian actually says he's quitting entirely, then I'm not going to assume so or question anything period. Except the thing that he actually commented or hinted giving up. in this case, stages XP



I voted for DNA dimension.

I didn't know you were giving up stage making.

Well not gonna lie, the poll did surprise me. Specially how Kai Plateau is second place, with such little downloads.

Also, new previews of my latest stage, Water Temple: