ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
i agree
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

New stages are sweeet 8)
I like the revamped appearence you've given to them, make's them more professional looking ;)

I'm not sure about the Water Temple's main structure though. Was the whole model too large to use?

Thanks to everyone for the comments. Good weed and happy people who like my stages motivate me into finishing them!

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 01, 2011, 07:34:38 PM
How I hate those who make jokes in April Fool's Day... :P xD

Actually, it's better that it's a joke, cause they're not finished in those videos, and it's impossible to finish them both in just a few hours. Finished things are always better  ;)

LOL says the guy who made everyone [censored] their pants with what you posted on your thread.

Also, yeah they're both still unfinished. I'd say both Water Temple and Cool Cool Mountain are at about 80%

Quote from: DrPanda on April 03, 2011, 01:48:59 AM
New stages are sweeet 8)
I like the revamped appearence you've given to them, make's them more professional looking ;)

I'm not sure about the Water Temple's main structure though. Was the whole model too large to use?

What do you mean the main structure? I made an exact replica of the main structure where you fight. The front, left side, and also right side.

If you're talking about the bottom part, I do plan on doing that. Remember, it's just previews, not the finished product.

Also, what do you mean the whole model? There's 147 different models that I have positioned, resized, and textured. Yes, I counted lol.

I'm working on Water Temple some more, not that much left to do.

About Cool Cool Mountain, I'm still waiting on Star to animate the penguins, then I gotta add a few more models that we already have the model of, and textured of course.

Perhaps you could use the original sky ripped from SM64?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 03, 2011, 10:37:59 AM
Perhaps you could use the original sky ripped from SM64?
:notimp:
That's impossible...He could replicate it, however.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

It's not Impossible I have hacked Mario 64 for years I have ripped the sky textures once
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 03, 2011, 06:44:44 AM
What do you mean the main structure? I made an exact replica of the main structure where you fight. The front, left side, and also right side.

If you're talking about the bottom part, I do plan on doing that. Remember, it's just previews, not the finished product.

Also, what do you mean the whole model? There's 147 different models that I have positioned, resized, and textured. Yes, I counted lol.
147 models... I thought you had just cut them straight from Oot 0_0
Kudos on accuracy 8)

But Yeah, I did mean the bottom part. I was sure I saw it in early previews, so I thought that you had just got rid of it, but if you're putting it in then I'm a very happy Panda :laugh:

I'm sure that bottom part can be done with just 1 model, or only a few more models. Just to not have the main thing floating in the water I suppose.

By the way, how in the world have you used that big ammount of models, IS? I mean, was it really necessary? I've not counted the models in my stages in a while, but... I guess I have no stage with more than 120 models or so O.o

Keep up the good work, looking forward to see the finished products  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 03, 2011, 04:34:17 PM
It's not Impossible I have hacked Mario 64 for years I have ripped the sky textures once
You can rip textures, not models.
Wait...oh yeah, backgrounds dont need models.
Wait...oh yeah, the sky isnt a background.
....
:/

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Yes, the sky is the original background and it can be ripped via splicing squares.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Filipianosol on April 07, 2011, 03:34:56 PM
Yes, the sky is the original background and it can be ripped via splicing squares.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol you did a better job than i have i'v ripped the sky and have tryed to splice them for a day now


so there is your original sky texture stallion
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 03, 2011, 04:34:17 PM
It's not Impossible I have hacked Mario 64 for years I have ripped the sky textures once

No like SSJCerious said, it is abolutely impossible!

LOL obviously I'm joking. This is mad easy to do man, no problem at all. I rip the N64 textures myself. I ripped the ones from Water Temple, I plan on doing the same with Cool Cool Mountain.

Quote from: Filipianosol on April 07, 2011, 03:34:56 PM
Yes, the sky is the original background and it can be ripped via splicing squares.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


See SSJCerious, it is possible lol thanks Filipianosol!

Quote from: DrPanda on April 03, 2011, 06:22:14 PM
147 models... I thought you had just cut them straight from Oot 0_0
Kudos on accuracy 8)

But Yeah, I did mean the bottom part. I was sure I saw it in early previews, so I thought that you had just got rid of it, but if you're putting it in then I'm a very happy Panda :laugh:

I've been working on the bottom part actually, and I'm almost done. If the file size allows me, I'll do the whole 3 levels, even the main floor/sand all the way at the bottom of Water Temple.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 04, 2011, 09:35:18 AM
I'm sure that bottom part can be done with just 1 model, or only a few more models. Just to not have the main thing floating in the water I suppose.

By the way, how in the world have you used that big ammount of models, IS? I mean, was it really necessary? I've not counted the models in my stages in a while, but... I guess I have no stage with more than 120 models or so O.o

Keep up the good work, looking forward to see the finished products  :kdance:

Maybe it wasn't necessary, but I like to keep my stuff HD ;)

Since most things on this Temple's structure have different textures, each one has their own texture, size, and position to specifically fit the Water Temple.

Expect new pictures later today when I wake up. I've been working on this all night, so moar progress = more previews.

I'm just waiting to get to page 26 on this thread really, so that the new page doesn't eat the previews. The pictures are ready ;o!

Can't wait also can you do something for me? I'll be making a lethal lava land stage could you rip. The sky for me?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 11, 2011, 12:17:00 PM
Can't wait also can you do something for me? I'll be making a lethal lava land stage could you rip. The sky for me?

I mean I haven't gotten there on the emulator. Cool Cool Mountain is one of the first stages, so obviously I got there quickly. I believe there's this code thing that gives you unlimited stars and [censored] so I could just go wherever I please. I'll rip it for you when I play it again, unless Filipianosol or Mewtwo2000beat me to it.

Also, nobody saw the hidden black text ;C