ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam

I find it ironic that I got more comments now that the entries were deleted, rather than before when they were up. It's not just the low download count that made me disappointed, but also in the stages myself. I rushed them because I was flying to South America (I am here now) so that's what happens when you rush things.

Oh well they were intended for personal use so those who grabbed them, enjoy.

Now, looks like half and half with Cool Cool Mountain and Booster's Tower.

Poll time or ni?

You may as well set up a poll.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 27, 2011, 11:35:22 PM
I find it ironic that I got more comments now that the entries were deleted, rather than before when they were up. It's not just the low download count that made me disappointed, but also in the stages myself. I rushed them because I was flying to South America (I am here now) so that's what happens when you rush things.

Oh well they were intended for personal use so those who grabbed them, enjoy.

Now, looks like half and half with Cool Cool Mountain and Booster's Tower.

Poll time or ni?
Oh, you're in South America? How is it?

Yeah, pols are epic <3

BTW I finally played smrpg XD Smithy is a hard ass boss D:
At least now I know where naughty kids get their christmass preasents from XD
Oh and my combo team for that boss battle ended up being

Mario > Geno < Princess peach.

lol I also figured out the "Geno Whirl" reference in the rawest forest song (yes THAT song) the second time I faced Exor :D and the "It does the damage of 99 times 99" part :)


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 12:04:08 PM
Unexpected stages are unexpected:










damn those r sum sexy stages ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Hmm i forgot.. I love how direct links to the hacks remain active eve if the hacks are removed! >D
I got both stages just now ;D

Quote from: Friedslick6 on May 28, 2011, 12:33:29 AM
You may as well set up a poll.

Maybe!

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 28, 2011, 01:21:35 AM
A poll would be best... and thanks again for the stages! ;D

No problem at all you sexy vertex hacker.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 28, 2011, 01:47:34 AM
Oh, you're in South America? How is it?

Everything good man having a great time down here but no time to be a nerd anymore :C

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 28, 2011, 02:22:01 AM
Yeah, pols are epic <3

BTW I finally played smrpg XD Smithy is a hard ass boss D:
At least now I know where naughty kids get their christmass preasents from XD
Oh and my combo team for that boss battle ended up being

Mario > Geno < Princess peach.

lol I also figured out the "Geno Whirl" reference in the rawest forest song (yes THAT song) the second time I faced Exor :D and the "It does the damage of 99 times 99" part :)

I love you and Geno.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on May 28, 2011, 08:53:12 PM
damn those r sum sexy stages ;D

Thank you sir.

Quote from: KTH on May 28, 2011, 06:41:42 PM
What happen for Mario 64 Ice Stage?

Sonny!

Speaking of that, I will be starting Cool Cool Mountain next. I will be ripping all the textures from the original Cool Cool Mountain as well.

;o!

If you want, you could use ripped textures from the DS version. I can supply them...
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

QuoteI love you and Geno.

How To Defeat Exor in about Five Turns:
Step 1: have geno and anyone else in your party (Preferibly bowser when he learns "bowser crush")
Step 2: Use attacks that hit all targets untill both of exors eyes are taken out
Step 3: Use Geno whirl on EXOR, not the blade/face thing, not the eyes, but Exor(This is why the Geno Whirl bounces off Exor's "face" in the Rawest forest song)
Step 4: Make a WTF face when you see the damage that it does XD (no seriously there's a reason they put that in the rawest forest song people lol )
Step 5: *dance to the victory theme when you win* :af2:

Cool Cool Mountain FTW

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 29, 2011, 01:39:18 AM
Speaking of that, I will be starting Cool Cool Mountain next. I will be ripping all the textures from the original Cool Cool Mountain as well.

;o!

Can't wait for that. I haven't really been keeping up on your stages lately... actually, I haven't been keeping up on anything at all. :[

Hopefully I didn't miss too much of your awesomeness. :L

I'm really hyped for that cool cool mountain stage from 64.  :af:

Hey IS. I can't reply to your PM silly. It says you've blocked me =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!