ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 26, 2011, 08:46:12 AM
<_<

Progress:





It seems possible to jump on the Bob-Omb's platform, isnt it?
This Stage is getting better and better. Thats the Spirit for real Smash Bros stages.

Youre doing a great job on that!

cool stage itallionstallion but my only irk is the back ground.....it need to be like a solid block of ice..not a glacier...other then that its nice :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 27, 2011, 09:37:50 PM
cool stage itallionstallion but my only irk is the back ground.....it need to be like a solid block of ice..not a glacier...other then that its nice :)

I don't think it "needs to be" a block of ice.  Infact, I think that would make less sense.  This isn't an exact replica of the N64 stage, but a re-imagining.  Something like a glacier is not only more detailed and more intricate but imo it also suits Smash better :)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 27, 2011, 11:32:20 PMI don't think it "needs to be" a block of ice.  Infact, I think that would make less sense.  This isn't an exact replica of the N64 stage, but a re-imagining.  Something like a glacier is not only more detailed and more intricate but imo it also suits Smash better :)

yea but the chimney walk thing isnt connected to anything its just floatinmg there lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Title says new previews today...  r)

Hope you f*** release that stage already!! xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 26, 2011, 09:10:32 AM
And is that a Red Ring I see atop that tree on the right in that first screenshot?  That's also a very nice touch.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on October 26, 2011, 10:22:47 AM
Red Ring?
Someone's been playing a lot of sonic colors, I see.

I lol'd.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 26, 2011, 09:10:32 AM
Yay for the Bob-Omb buddy!  He looks adorable on his little platform.  I'm assuming he animates too?  As in he sort of does his little march in place?

Yea bro, he has the marching in place animation, and it loops. =D

Quote from: Ryan on October 27, 2011, 08:02:37 PM
It seems possible to jump on the Bob-Omb's platform, isnt it?

That's the plan. ;o

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 26, 2011, 02:48:11 PM
I must say, this is turning out quite nice.

The textures, while fitting into Brawl, also stand out quite well... It's a nice balance of your normal style, and Brawl's, making for a stage that's pleasing to the eyes.

It retains it's roots, but also deviates some... Much like Brawl's stages. More stages should be like that.

I look forward to tes-- I mean to the release of this stage.


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on October 26, 2011, 12:41:37 PM
If you release this sexy beast today, I'll be a very happy Seggy :3

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on October 26, 2011, 10:22:47 AM
IS, that stage is looking crazy good.

Quote from: Ryan on October 27, 2011, 08:02:37 PM
This Stage is getting better and better. Thats the Spirit for real Smash Bros stages.

Youre doing a great job on that!

Thanks people!

Now, check this:








Shadows have been added to the trees, sign, penguin, and Bob-omb.

And here is a close up picture of the tree and red coin I took for you, SilentDoom:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




EDIT:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 18, 2011, 10:50:22 AM
Title says new previews today...  r)

Hope you f*** release that stage already!! xD

You are one sneaky ninja. I edited the title before I made the post.

Also, thank you so much for helping me out with the semi transparent shadows.
;)

Looks awesome is all I can really say.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!



Could there be a version where you fight a little further back and can jump onto the iceberg floating to the side?

Seriously, this stage is turning out great man! I love that it is more of a re-imagining than a recreation. Mewtwo could learn from you. xD I really can't wait; release it before we die of anticipation.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Lillith on November 18, 2011, 11:05:33 AM
Looks awesome is all I can really say.

Quote from: Puraidou™ on November 18, 2011, 11:18:03 AM
Dayyum, release it soon before i die of anticipation! XD

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 28, 2011, 07:17:30 AM
Seriously, this stage is turning out great man! I love that it is more of a re-imagining than a recreation. Mewtwo could learn from you. xD I really can't wait; release it before we die of anticipation.

Thanks guys!

Pride, it's coming bro. It's coming!

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 28, 2011, 07:17:30 AM
Could there be a version where you fight a little further back and can jump onto the iceberg floating to the side?

You talking about right here?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I expect some feedback.








That... That is really neat! It's actually readable and everything, this stage is pretty much ready for a release to be honest, not much more needs to be done with it. Just maybe fixing the main mountain, but otherwise...

It's just about done.

Are there any gusts that come? lol Just wondering...
Great job, so far. I hope you go back to stage hacks. They are truly colorful(looks back at your Top Downloads).

Quote from: SmashClash on December 19, 2011, 05:56:18 AM
Are there any gusts that come? lol Just wondering...
Great job, so far. I hope you go back to stage hacks. They are truly colorful(looks back at your Top Downloads).
It would be possible, if over Green Greens (i think), but I'm not sure if that requires editing or something.
Anyways, IS, Cool Cool Mountain looks great!. This is one of my favorite stages in the game (my absolute favorite being Tick Tock Clock)! Except it has my least favorite character... the baby penguin!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 19, 2011, 05:46:53 AM
Thanks guys!

Pride, it's coming bro. It's coming!

You talking about right here?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I expect some feedback.








NEEDS SOME MAJOR WEED AND SPAGHETTI NOW!!! RELEASE IT NOW MAN!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady