ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 10, 2012, 05:36:10 AM
I'm not a DBZ fan...

But. This stage still looks interesting to me. I look forward to seeing how it turns out in the final product.

You already know. Thanks again for always testing for me, Jiro.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 10, 2012, 06:04:46 AM
Ah I see you're using my idea to base it off the Budokai 3 version. Looking good so far bro

You are about to be shocked, good sir.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 10, 2012, 06:40:55 AM
Will you still import that better model over? The detail in the other is begging to be imported with much more better quality

Wait for it..

Quote from: Beyond on April 11, 2012, 10:58:48 PM
oshi

Hyprebolic Time Chamber. How did I miss that?

Model looks good, needs some of your sexy texture work though.

Well [censored], I did start on the textures for it like the floor, door, clocks, but now I'll be using a completely new model.

I will now be using the Time Chamber model from Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks to Demonboy for getting me the model, and fixing it up for me.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 14, 2012, 09:20:07 PM
noice preview, any particular reason the glass from the sand things are that way?

That old model was a piece of [censored], therefore, the sand and the glass things, looked like that, which is [censored].

Quote from: SJS on April 15, 2012, 03:55:09 PM
Booster Tower!

That is all :)

Have you started the textures for the outside area yet?

That is not all :)

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on April 15, 2012, 04:27:16 PM
This.

And Dalaam! We need more Earthbound D:

I will most likely do that with ForOhFor Error. Winters with GameWatching by the way. ;o

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 17, 2012, 12:52:25 AM
Hey IS, whenever you do chemical plant Zone, I hope you use this dubstep remix of it's music for the default >.>

Yo that's a good [censored]ing remix man, not gonna lie. You just gave me some motivation to work on that stage some more.

Quote from: Sorceress on April 12, 2012, 07:22:07 AM
Can't wait to see more previews of Athena's Temple. ^^
May I ask, but when are u gonna update the OP?


;)

OP has been updated, after so [censored]ing long. I will finish with the rest of it tomorrow after work. Just so you can have an idea..

O_O Looks good. How'd you got the model from Budokai Tenkaichi 3?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 09, 2012, 09:31:59 AM
I will most likely do that with ForOhFor Error. Winters with GameWatching by the way. ;o
Hell [censored]ing yea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So we can rip levels from Tenkaichi 3 now? If so then about damn time. Other than that looks great.

awesome i hope we will also see kami“s lookout since that will make a really great ssb stage

@ItalianStallion
Quote from: Mariodk on May 09, 2012, 03:49:26 PM



the Yoshi from DBZ is almost done xD
and soon time to HD texture the cape/hat/ears(since they dont got same texture as on no cape version) and no cape version is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Hey IS, got another dubstep remix for you.
Teaganbear - Big Bad Koopa Dubstep (Super Mario RPG Remix)

would work great for boosters tower whenever you plan on finishing it.

Also that hyperbolic time chamber is sexy :D *goes to look for some dbz dubstep*

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 15, 2012, 02:54:34 AM
Hey IS, got another dubstep remix for you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

would work great for boosters tower whenever you plan on finishing it.

Also that hyperbolic time chamber is sexy :D *goes to look for some dbz dubstep*

That is [censored]ing sexy. You know I love those Dubstep remixes.

Planet Namek released!



http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/

I was embarrassed on how the old version look, so before I knew it, a brand new stage was made.

Enjoy and feedback is more than welcome.

Also, I plan on revamping many of my old stages.

Which one would you all like to see revamped?

Should I even make a poll?

feedback based on pics, not downloaded.
only flaw i see is texture wise, the rock and grass dont bend all that nicely, try adding some grass falling hilldown, look at NSMBW tiles to get what i mean... i really suck at explaining myself, sorry xD

Wow it's so much more vivid and high definition now.  Yet another Stallion stage to add to my collection!

Damn. Your textures amaze me to no end. I love it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


A poll would be neat. I would like a slightly larger version of that Planet Namek. My only draw back is I feel my characters are too big for the stage itself.

Also a moving Deoxys would be sweet, maybe all 5 forms flying around? (not at once, of course)

I hope you do come back in the stage game soon, I really do love your stages.


I just wanna jump in that Namekian water and drink the alien 7Up Soda.

Also, it's amazing and I got it.

I would like to see a new Blue Moon Battleship. that stage was sexy from the start with v1.

I would love to see what you can do with it now.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 15, 2012, 05:24:09 PM
I would like to see a new Blue Moon Battleship. that stage was sexy from the start with v1.

I would love to see what you can do with it now.
^This. I had v2 for like months, until i switched to the USB Loader.