Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Never mind about the video demo, it's like people don't even make up to date videos about Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

My idea was to make the 4-tailed Naruto use the Kyuubi Blast as a neutral Special and for a final smash, I was going to make another attempt at making the real 9 tailed fox come out. The last ones were a failure because I was trying to make the fox and the kyuubi chamber appear, but the file was JUST BARELY TOO BIG. Now I know a lot more about motion editing, I can make one for the Fox (when I get him) to come out and.....well.....do something. That's If I can get it to work.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Hm...I still need space for 1-Tailed--a few moves. Also, I need space for 3-Tailed.

@ SmashClash - What do you mean you need space for them?
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on January 03, 2011, 01:59:22 AM
@ SmashClash - What do you mean you need space for them?
Well, if you let me use your 4-Tailed PSA with the model for this PSA I'm doing(using .Fade & dingoberriz's CoN Naruto PSA as a base) it would be GREAT help.

Also can you give me the download link to your Rasen-Shuriken, found on page 9 of CoN Naruto v2 PSA: Changelist in OP thread. Please & Thank you.

I'm going to make Rasen-Shuriken (normal) Naruto's ground-FS. I'm going to switch Normal CoN Naruto's ground-FS to 1-Tail's ground FS.

Will the tails be a full moveset change or a few minor edits?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


Huh, sounds interesting. This is something I've wanted for a while. I'll support it but cant help, sorry.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


I'm extremely curious to c how this will turn out!
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

When I use my computer I will give you the rasen shuriken, (right now I am using something other than my computer to type this)

I have a question , would anybody be able to vertex Ike so that he will look more like the body shape of 4 tailed Naruto? The one I am using looks too..... Also if anyone  decides to vertex him, could you leave the headband straps  untouched, I plan on using them as "ears" for the Kyuubi Naruto
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Ok. Also, I'll try to vertex your 4-Tails with a more 4-Tailed Naruto kind of way. Having a model would be easier on me to vertex.

Reminder: Ok, things for me to vertex/retexture when I get a computer:

BY's Naruto's toes, more anime styled eyes, center headband Hidden Leaf Symbol.

Retexture StarWaffle's Pichu to be more accurate.

Make a good SSJ4 Goku(My persona) before the 20th. Use BY's Goku as base.

Hm.. I think there might be one or two left.
Oh yeah, I may have to do Akatsuki Sasuke for SSJCerious.
All permission has been granted by the creators to me.

So is this going to be a totally new moveset, or is it going to be based off .Fades?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Well here are two pics showing the fox





the issues are noticeable, like one of the tails from naruto does not want to go away and there is a weird polygon issue. All of that can be fixed, I just wanted to see if the fox would appear first, now that I know he will I will make more adjustments.

But here is a question, what should the fox do?
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Enigmatic- Based off of .Fade's CoN Naruto.

Maybe spiral around using either Bowser/Charizard's down smash animation, then jump in the air(now being suspended in air) and shoots 3 red graphics down.

Hmm... you decide if the red graphic's should spread out like:

/  l   \
v  v  v

or just:

1 down...end...2nd down...end...3rd down...end.