Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89



._. It took 3 hours, but to me it looks like a pro did it. O_O This is my first character hack and 2nd texture hack. 1st was a basketball (I need to revamp that, btw...I did it in 5 min.)
The naruto texture took 3 hours. I sometimes hate being a perfectionist but I guess it's worth it...





http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8209/sshoesedited.png
I only edited Naruto's Shoes and his eyebrows. You'll see the eyebrows tomorrow.
Here's the shoes(4 angles)
I cleaned it up A LOT!(compared to BY's)

After, my 3DS Max starts working I'll vertex is eyes to be the anime shape. Also, I need to connect to vertices on the bottom of Naruto's left shoe because BY must've forgot to connect 'em. It looks like a point.

Also, I'll connect the bottom of the pant leg or upper part to Naruto's leg so the pant sleeve doesn't go through his leg.

**Anything colored in darkred means I need 3DS Max to do it.

Edit: Please compare the shoe texture with BY's.
A couple things even though were partially stretched I made the best out of it.


Look at my edit. I want you to compare to see that I didn't do little.

Question is this good for my first character hack?


Quote from: SSJCerious on January 08, 2011, 04:55:59 AM
I guess....at least its not Shadow.
I'll be doing Starwaffle's Pichu(for a better texture) after Naruto.
Reminder: Inflate/expand (with 3DS Max) Pichu's forehead since it still is indented like Pikachu's.

Also...is it possible to stretech the texture so his toes are in a even more beleivable position?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 08, 2011, 05:00:13 AM
Also...is it possible to stretech the texture so his toes are in a even more beleivable position?
That's the best possible. Trust me I spend time figuring out other ways.
Did you see BY's toe texture?

^Yeah....it wasnt THAT bad,,,but he couldve worked on it a bit more.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601