Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

I can start over with the kyuubi naruto (the psa part) but I think the results might be the same. I did a totally random Ike hack and it did the same thing with the custom final smash (but he was able to walk just fine) it`s kind of strange

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\


Well, I was able to figure out what was causing the kyuubi naruto FS to not work and I have to start with a new pac file. I figured out the FS problem while working on a secret Ike psa I just started on today, I cant get the Lucario beam to show in Brawl it's a complete mystery to me.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

yeah, that beam doesnt appear in my psa
maybe rotate the beam, i didnt do it, use as an external gfx or use another beam =(

Sorry, I didn't submit my Naruto vertexture today, I needed to go in-game for pics to submit it, but I got distracted by doing Starwaffle's Pichu texture. I just need to texture Pichu's eye. Then I need to go in-game to take pics. So, I'll probably be submitting two hacks tomorrow.

Well, I was able to get the Kyuubi to show and nothing looped or crashed. But not the attacks are not hitting at all.

@ SmashClash - who would you like to me to give the Kyuubi files to when I get enough animations done or, do you want it all?

A side note: I was able to do is get the beam for my secrete Ike PSA to appear  ;D
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

why not try this:
Set loop:the animation attack frames
and here you put the offensive collisions
synchronimus time frames:1
execute loop

or watch your bones and the damage
that happens to me with marth and it worked =)

Quote from: SmashClash on January 09, 2011, 04:42:12 AM
Sorry, I didn't submit my Naruto vertexture today, I needed to go in-game for pics to submit it, but I got distracted by doing Starwaffle's Pichu texture. I just need to texture Pichu's eye. Then I need to go in-game to take pics. So, I'll probably be submitting two hacks tomorrow.
Its tomorrow...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 09, 2011, 11:25:33 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 09, 2011, 04:42:12 AM
Sorry, I didn't submit my Naruto vertexture today, I needed to go in-game for pics to submit it, but I got distracted by doing Starwaffle's Pichu texture. I just need to texture Pichu's eye. Then I need to go in-game to take pics. So, I'll probably be submitting two hacks tomorrow.
Its tomorrow...
I finished Naruto & Pichu right before I ate dinner...& I just finished dinner.
I just need to go in-game to get 3-pics of Pichu & Naruto.



You can send me the files if you want, BBB. ;)

Next vertextures:
SSJ4 Goku both for Captain Falcon & Lucario,
Victini over Pikachu
Maybe Akatsuki Sasuke for SSJCerious
Idk, after that...Maybe I should start on this PSA. Although, I have to get SSJ4 Goku done b4 the 20th.

Hmm. maybe this'll be the order:
SSJ4 Goku(deadline: 20th),
This PSA(deadline:Feb. 20th),
Super Flarenix Mario PSA(deadline: March 10th),
Victini,
Akatsuki Sasuke
Victini & Sasuke may take me about (combined 4 Days)

@ SmashClash - That Naruto looks really nice   ;D
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\


^Yea

SO...hows the actual project going? We have no updates.....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601