Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DesperoVI's Brawl Hacks Review of the Week =Eldirain's Zero=  (Read 2208 times)
Despero6
Intermediate Kitten

Brawl needs a better samurai...

View Profile Awards
« on: August 23, 2011, 05:19:03 AM »

[Until I get a microphone let's just work with this]

For this Week I've chosen Zero's PSA by Eldirain combined with The Zero v3.1 Model/Texture Pack by BeyondYou

Let's start: [btw, if anyone deems me unfit to review, I'll understand]

PSA: 9.3
Zero was and is to this day, a character who doles out swift harshness. Using speed to conquer his opponents rather than strength

Base Attacks: Balanced
With the right amount of speed yet slightly less power behind it than link's attacks, zero's basic varied moveset with need some getting used to, but you can pick up th juicy moves in a flash

Specials:
Up Spec: a third jump? That can't be all can it? Taking a closer look at his PSA in Smash attack there's something more, though I haven't discovered it... but so far nice recovery potential, yet I would've liked to scene an over lay of marths dolphin slash  with firey effects for a b up, this does give him a nice recovery

Side Special: Nice option, giving more speed and faster dash to take out people, but expected a stab at the end from Megaman Zero.

Down Special: [Changes Side b to shield Boomerang]
This i just love... Simply because it looks bad-ace.

Final Smash:
Could've had better damage output on the first initial Rekkoha, either that or at least make zero invincible afterwards, everysmash fully charged doesn't really cut it if your interrupted. I hope this changes in the next release, cause i know eldirain's not done.

Tex/Mod: Accurate!!!
Right down to the titty gems [WHY!!!!] Excellent work, The finishing touch? Eldirain's 1.4 patch for no sword arm. That makes this zero model/texture perfect.

[Now if only someone would make a next gen zero]

Come back Next Week when I review Cloud Strife Version 1 by SDo0m, .Fade, haloedhero and Feanor

"Mou Idesu!"

SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 05:23:55 AM »

If the FS had a damage increase, it'd be broken as hell.  It practically already is OPed.  But most transformation Final Smashes are OPed anyway *cough*Super Sonic*cough*.  The focus of the move is the power up.  Infact, I'd go as far to say that the damage isn't even necessary. 

And FYI, Eldiran has been busy with life.  He hasn't been in the Brawl hacking scene for ages.  This PSA is old and hasn't had an update in forever.  However, nice review ^^

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 10:22:35 AM »

Whoa... nice.

We don't have many review topics, it's nice to have a new one.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 10:25:12 AM »

Whoa... nice.

We don't have many review topics, it's nice to have a new one.
    I see what you did there ...
    Took the words right out from my mouth.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Despero6
    Intermediate Kitten

Brawl needs a better samurai...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 10:47:01 AM »

Well, maybe it's because i used the brawl plus version, but even in final smash *mode* zero got ko'd by regular game and watch, so i wanted to atleast see ifzero eldirain could make  invincible in smash mode, like
    SDoom's Cloud's limit break mode. BTW Great work, review to come.
    Besides, ofcourse people are going to run away, and zero is easier to dodge. *coughsonichappya-holescough*

Maybe since eldirain's busy i could post a damage fix patch at least to something decent, practicing with Smash Attack's hex system, 15% damage is WAY to low (30% maybe)...  Happy Face

"Mou Idesu!"

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: