Okami has MDL0 files! Possibly CHR0 files, as welL!

Started by ForOhFor Error, January 01, 2011, 10:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 09, 2011, 10:22:20 PM
make some of his textures go to CMPR, they work best as that format, cause i had to do that with Amaterasu, and some other textures that were used on stages.
The funny thing is all texture is CMPR :/

maybe some material problems?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hmm. No clue. What did you have to do to ammy's teeth to get them to work, DSX8? It might be the same thing.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 09, 2011, 10:22:20 PM
and ForOhFor, i seem to have found a Okami model that does not work in brawl. Kno those giant tree's in Kamiki Village? those tree's makes the game freeze for some reason.
Send me the file. I know some Okami files don't work if they have a __nothing__<number> material in them...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

August 09, 2011, 11:30:08 PM #152 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:31:06 PM by DSX8
http://www.mediafire.com/?zbqqwmrznfm9ew5

there ya go ForOhFor. i added 3 tree models, which i have tested in game, and they all freeze.

Tree1 - es00.dat
Tree2 - vt1b.dat
Tree3 - vt17.dat


edit:
Quote from: pikazz on August 09, 2011, 11:19:46 PM
The funny thing is all texture is CMPR :/

maybe some material problems?
hmm really? send me the file and ill take a look at it for ya.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

just an update... if any1 ever needs Sakuya's Model (either of her in the full dress, or in the 2 piece bikini), then feel free to post here, or give me a PM. i have found her model just a bit ago.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 16, 2011, 09:27:32 PM
just an update... if any1 ever needs Sakuya's Model (either of her in the full dress, or in the 2 piece bikini), then feel free to post here, or give me a PM. i have found her model just a bit ago.

Hehe I'll take both <3
Can you send them as a .DAE? 

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 16, 2011, 09:32:46 PM
Hehe I'll take both <3
Can you send them as a .DAE? 
nope, im not gonna do that :P

ur gonna have to do that
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

>_<

At least tell me they both have their models rigged XP

Can you export the models into a .DAE with AIS converter?
I'm not asking you to do it >_> I'm asking if it can be done.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 17, 2011, 12:10:16 AM
>_<

At least tell me they both have their models rigged XP

Can you export the models into a .DAE with AIS converter?
I'm not asking you to do it >_> I'm asking if it can be done.
yes, they can be. their already hexed and viewable in brawl and in BB
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 17, 2011, 12:13:39 AM
yes, they can be. their already hexed and viewable in brawl and in BB

<3
lol I think I'll wait til BJ finishes brawlbox 2 and import her over someone with loads of psa space. A PSA for her would be fun :D

Also, do you think you could try and find waka's models and such too? O_o

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 17, 2011, 12:19:29 AM
<3
lol I think I'll wait til BJ finishes brawlbox 2 and import her over someone with loads of psa space. A PSA for her would be fun :D

Also, do you think you could try and find waka's models and such too? O_o
i dont kno who Waka looks like... so if u show me a pic of him, then i could try looking for him. most likely i've came across him already w/o knowing xDDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 17, 2011, 12:41:44 AM
i dont kno who Waka looks like... so if u show me a pic of him, then i could try looking for him. most likely i've came across him already w/o knowing xDDD

Dude, you don't know who waka is? XD

he's this guy!

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13200000/Waka-okami-amaterasu-13248655-800-934.jpg

He looks like the other characters do in-game though of course lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 17, 2011, 12:55:49 AM
Dude, you don't know who waka is? XD

he's this guy!

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13200000/Waka-okami-amaterasu-13248655-800-934.jpg

He looks like the other characters do in-game though of course lol
OOOOOH... that guy... lolz i always forget wat his name was.... sadly no, i havent came across him yet o.o

and here's wat Sakuya (Bikini) looks like
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I already found Waka. PM Cal asking for it, as I'm on an iPod and it sucks.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 17, 2011, 01:06:51 AM
I already found Waka. PM Cal asking for it, as I&#039;m on an iPod and it sucks.
^ you mean Callmeta? I don't know if they changed their username or not so yeah...

BTW: Ipod T-T at least ur not stuck on a wii....imagine trying to post on that...


And LOL at the bikini, it looks exactly like in game... *sigh* I just wish I'd be able to animate her dress and such though XP

August 17, 2011, 01:12:26 AM #164 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:13:04 AM by DSX8
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 17, 2011, 01:06:51 AM
I already found Waka. PM Cal asking for it, as I'm on an iPod and it sucks.
O.o  u did? well gratz on finding him, im looking for those flowers that amaterasu can use the vine grapple onto... still havent found them v-v

edit: HEY FOROHFOR.... guess wat i've found!!!!

KAMIKI VILLAGE HOUSES... FINALLY!!!! ;D  (susano's house not included in pic)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady