Okami has MDL0 files! Possibly CHR0 files, as welL!

Started by ForOhFor Error, January 01, 2011, 10:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


BUMP: Okami may even use CHR0s. In fact, I'm nearly certain that they do. However, they appear to be compressed in a strange manner....

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 18, 2011, 07:16:22 PM
Where were they?
srry for ze late reply... they were in the vt##.dat files... but very close to the end of the files, and i shall say this.... NONE OF THEM WORK IN BRAWL!!! V_V
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 20, 2011, 04:05:09 AM
BUMP: Okami may even use CHR0s. In fact, I'm nearly certain that they do. However, they appear to be compressed in a strange manner....
all I have to say is

YAY!
Stupid Tinypic :C

well if it DOES use CHR0's... then i could use that to animate Sakuya AND Mr. Orange.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

has anyone found the twin demons Lechku & Nechku?

I would like to have them :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 22, 2011, 05:03:09 PM
has anyone found the twin demons Lechku & Nechku?

I would like to have them :3
i havent... i actually stopped looking through the file for now... takin a break from my Okami stage
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady