Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Erm... send me both the SRT0 file and the modeldata, and I'll add it >_<

I have some personal tricks to add those kind of things xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 01, 2011, 10:32:15 AM
Erm... send me both the SRT0 file and the modeldata, and I'll add it >_<

I have some personal tricks to add those kind of things xD
;D You gotta love this guy.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 01, 2011, 10:32:15 AM
Erm... send me both the SRT0 file and the modeldata, and I'll add it >_<

I have some personal tricks to add those kind of things xD
O_o  im guessing by hexing them into the modeldata? xDD

well ill send it to ya soon mate!


Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 01, 2011, 10:44:05 AM
;D You gotta love this guy.
haha yeah yeah.. gotta love him big time ;D

anyways... today Kamiki Village Platform Version will be delivered a BIIIIIIIT late than other stages this week. today im hangin wit my friend and where me and him r going have no wifi, and also due to the fact that i havent recorded the stage either.. yeah. so it'll be out this night!

also, thanks to Justin for helping me fix some .DAE imports and making another tut on HOW to fix it!!! here's 2 new import pics!!

OoT - Outside Ganons Castle!


Final Fantasy Disidea -
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Lookin cool. To bad for my my computer craped on me. This time for good. I have to get a new one now :oshi: and it's like. Tomorrow the best two stages EVA come out :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 01, 2011, 02:54:51 PM
Lookin cool. To bad for my my computer craped on me. This time for good. I have to get a new one now :oshi: and it's like. Tomorrow the best two stages EVA come out :srs:
o.o  that sucks man.. srry to hear
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Aw well, Nothing and I mean NOTHING shall stop me from getting those stages. And that includes the headache of a pain it is to do this stuff though the mac. They shall be Mine! :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 01, 2011, 03:20:01 PM
Aw well, Nothing and I mean NOTHING shall stop me from getting those stages. And that includes the headache of a pain it is to do this stuff though the mac. They shall be Mine! :af:
LOLZ THROUGH UR MAC? macs suck due to them not being compatible for brawl hacks and other windows programs
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Exactly. Wish is why I need to get a new computer My mac is just my desktop, but I use my windows laptop for everything. Plus my brother gave me the mac so it's like. "Why the [censored] not?" Ya know what I mean.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 01, 2011, 04:23:14 PM
Exactly. Wish is why I need to get a new computer My mac is just my desktop, but I use my windows laptop for everything. Plus my brother gave me the mac so it's like. "Why the [censored] not?" Ya know what I mean.
yeah, u got something u didnt want for free xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That's the truth, I'll admit at first I was like "Hey cool this is so better than windows!" Then I went to go do stuff and I was like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufsf_-a_H9Q&feature=channel_video_title
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Well the good news is I'm soon going to get a check for $4,000 soon so I can buy a new one anyway? Why am I getting this check? Because a person ran a red light and completely obliterated my car. Now I get money to not sue them :af: which is funny as I wouldn't have sued them anyway :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 01, 2011, 04:40:51 PM
Well the good news is I'm soon going to get a check for $4,000 soon so I can buy a new one anyway? Why am I getting this check? Because a person ran a red light and completely obliterated my car. Now I get money to not sue them :af: which is funny as I wouldn't have sued them anyway :af2:
u can take the money THEN sue them for more ya kno :P

also buy me a new laptop pwease =3   the 1 i have is like slowly dying on me and crap lol xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I would but I can't. Car was destroyed remember? I need to use the left over to get a new one :P And I'd rather not go though the hassle of suing. Plus I had to sign an agreement to get the money so that wouldn't work out :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 01, 2011, 04:51:49 PM
I would but I can't. Car was destroyed remember? I need to use the left over to get a new one :P And I'd rather not go though the hassle of suing. Plus I had to sign an agreement to get the money so that wouldn't work out :srs:
ah i see... makes sense xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady