Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*shoop da whoops DSX8's wii*

O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Well at least you can get online still.. But sadly you cant get newer haacks.


Well i wish you the best. Hope you get a new laptop soon.

i highly doubt it mate... i cant even afford to get a new laptop... if i save money up for a month tho then i could probably try to get it fixed.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

No more DSX8 stages for awhile?!  :oshi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE

Seriously man, hope you can get it fixed your stages are awesome.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



yeah, i hope i can fix it.. and if not... then it'll be the end of my hacking life
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


hah well to be honest.. i have been slowly losing interest in hacking... and thus is y i started a release-a-thon week... and ya
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 04, 2011, 03:54:25 AM
I have been slowly losing interest in hacking...
Meh, all the good ones do. I honestly am only here because I have nothing else to do when I'm not working, no family or anything yet, so I can see where your coming from.

Anyone want to hear a joke?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 04, 2011, 04:35:01 AM
Meh, all the good ones do. I honestly am only here because I have nothing else to do when I'm not working, no family or anything yet, so I can see where your coming from.

Anyone want to hear a joke?

only reason y im stickin around is cause of the .DAE to MDL0 converter lol... but here's a bit of good new... i MIGHT be able to release a stage tonight... i sorta got my laptop workin atm.. but it has a timer as for how long it'll stay b4 it dies again... -_-  damn hard drive
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Can it be the one's I want oh so bad :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 04, 2011, 05:01:09 AM
Can it be the one's I want oh so bad :af:
...... no >.>

its gonna be Kamiki Village Beta... and Okami Shuffle
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Damn. Well beggars can be choosers I guess
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 04, 2011, 05:10:04 AM
Damn. Well beggars can be choosers I guess
ya im just trying to get the timeline back on track... and as for the other stages... imma have to have a friend of mine on msn record them for me as i keep fixing my laptop in the due time.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady