Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ammy in the video looks kinda messed up, I know that it's just the exported model, but could it be vertexed? The proportions are pretty wierd. Also that is totally replacing Final Destination for me.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Of course, it's an import, and an imperfect one, too.
Hell, I didn't even know you could get the textures visible!

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 23, 2011, 02:04:03 AM
Ammy in the video looks kinda messed up, I know that it's just the exported model, but could it be vertexed? The proportions are pretty wierd. Also that is totally replacing Final Destination for me.

ya, ammy is a import, but a bad import from Okami. This is the best version of Ammy u can get, thats all. As for vertexing ammy... i believe she can be vertexted, even tho im not sure. Im making 2 versions of yami's stage actually... 1 with original background, and the other with FD's background. which should look nice ;)

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on February 23, 2011, 02:34:21 AM
Of course, it's an import, and an imperfect one, too.
Hell, I didn't even know you could get the textures visible!

true that! Even i didnt kno u could get the textures visible, but i kept trying and bam, it works!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

HERE IS YET.... ANOTHER YAMI STAGE PREVIEW!!! But it mainly focus's on Ammy xP

THIS IS FOR ALL U OKAMI LOVERS OUT THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NV3rwhbdjk
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

im pretty excitebike for this stage.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!


It would be awesome if you made Yami occasionally thrust out his hand to be used as a platform.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on February 26, 2011, 01:18:43 AM
It would be awesome if you made Yami occasionally thrust out his hand to be used as a platform.

hehe im actually working on that :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

well, I have remade a stage that was once imported by me back in August or September of 2010, but now its been far improved since then!

New stage position, new models added, fixed textures, added Ryu onto the stage to look more authentic, animated clouds in the background, and a reflective water surface that shows the moon at certain angles! This is no ordinary import now, its been highly edited to brawl on! Download includes 3 SSS icons, which is the icon, portrait, and the name. Comes with 2 brstm's, and 3 stages, which can go over Skyworld, Battlefield with a .rel file, or over a STGCUSTOM with the latest stage expansion pack, as shown in this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmoMtEHHV-Q
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

:af2: Looks sexy man. Puttin Ryu in the background and the moon reflection in the water were really nice touches.

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 28, 2011, 12:05:02 AM
:af2: Looks sexy man. Puttin Ryu in the background and the moon reflection in the water were really nice touches.

hehe thanks BY! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Nice job, man.

What BY said.

Badass stage.
Period.

*instadownload*
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 28, 2011, 03:57:24 AM
Nice job, man.

What BY said.

Badass stage.
Period.

*instadownload*

well thanks! :D   im loving these 2 great positive comments :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I automatically downloaded it when I knew it was from you. Good .brstms to match, too. I finally found a better best Daigo Temple to replace the Daigo Temple over Smashville! :happy: Thanks!

---------

All, those(in poll) are stages you may release in the future?! I'm gonna need to start using PW's extra stages.

February 28, 2011, 04:28:10 AM #134 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 04:29:55 AM by Demonslayerx8
Quote from: SmashClash on February 28, 2011, 04:25:35 AM
I automatically downloaded it when I knew it was from you. Good .brstms to match, too. I finally found a better best Daigo Temple to replace the Daigo Temple over Smashville! :happy: Thanks!

---------

All, those(in poll) are stages you may release in the future?! I'm gonna need to start using PW's extra stages.

yes, all the stages thats in the poll, will all be stages ill be releasing in the future. I already have Orbital Rings done, and finished, and as for Yami's Stage, im still working on the animations for that stage (which r gonna be EPIC!) :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady