Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 12, 2011, 01:16:24 AM
You sir have a stage addiction!

LOL nice job bro, looking good.

that is indeed true xDDDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

QUICK, EARTH IS UNDER ATTACK, AND NEEDS UR HELP!!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on February 16, 2011, 08:54:23 AM
I want CHINA!!!!

haha, ur gonna have to wait, its still being worked on, along with other stages! I'm waiting for mewtwo to send me the china back cause he's fixing the animations on it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

hmm well since im here.... i can post a video of Les Vegas (Beta), and new picture of Orbital Rings... which is at... DUN DUN DUNNNNN...

95% COMPLETE!!!

I've completely edited it, got srt0 files working, and made my own custom lighting for the stage!



and here's Les Vegas!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: diegoforfun on February 17, 2011, 10:33:54 PM
Orbital rings looks fantastic =O
Can't wait!!!

hehe thanks! its really a challenging stage to make, but its totally freaking worth it!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


February 19, 2011, 02:56:56 AM #98 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 12:17:44 AM by Demonslayerx8


Due to popular demands... the stage that had the most votes a week ago was Les Vegas (even tho its has now been changed to Yami's Final Stage), I have decided to release this stage AHEAD of time before Uncharted Region of China got released. The first person who imported Les Vagas was *insert his name here* (sorry, i dont remember who it was xD). My version however is more better!

TvC - Les Vagas

Stage has 2 versions. A Rain, Cloudy version, and a Night, No Rain version.
note: Statue on building doesnt rotate like it normally would. Spent 2 days trying to fix that, but no luck.

It shall be in brawlvault in an hour!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm getting these two automatically.
It's awesome.
Please include the .brstms.

Quote from: SmashClash on February 19, 2011, 03:02:20 AM
I'm getting these two automatically.
It's awesome.
Please include the .brstms.

4 brstm's r included! and their all epic songs :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on February 19, 2011, 03:04:32 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 19, 2011, 03:02:20 AM
I'm getting these two automatically.
It's awesome.
Please include the .brstms.

4 brstm's r included! and their all epic songs :af:
Hooray. :happy:


Orbital Rings looks great, Demon.

Sorry I couldn't be your tester. D:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 19, 2011, 03:37:05 AM
Orbital Rings looks great, Demon.

Sorry I couldn't be your tester. D:

lol u fail me Gamma... ur a nobody to me now!! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady