Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.




Gggrrrrr. I ain't getting outa here till 11Pm :oshi: But at least it's in the vault now. So now I don't have to worry if your laptop dies now :af: :P
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 14, 2011, 12:03:43 AM
Gggrrrrr. I ain't getting outa here till 11Pm :oshi: But at least it's in the vault now. So now I don't have to worry if your laptop dies now :af:
:oshi: how could u be so cruel!!! D=

i should remove it from u :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Demonslayer, you gonna try to make a stage using that Mario Kart Wii importing process? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 14, 2011, 01:33:07 AM
Demonslayer, you gonna try to make a stage using that Mario Kart Wii importing process? :af:
hellz yeah.. im trying to do Ganons tower... but i just cant seem to make it work... which is y i messaged 404 in his thread so that he can do it for me :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'll try my best. Also, once you get it. should you edit the stage for collisions in BlaxkJax's Brawlbox, DO NOT SAVE THE .PAC. Instead, export what you changed. I'm CONVINCED that that's why it froze in game, because the rebuilder got to it.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 14, 2011, 01:36:21 AM
I'll try my best. Also, once you get it. should you edit the stage for collisions in BlaxkJax's Brawlbox, DO NOT SAVE THE .PAC. Instead, export what you changed. I'm CONVINCED that that's why it froze in game, because the rebuilder got to it.
ok, so export the collision after its made... got it!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Get outside Ganon's Tower in, and I'll gladly replace Mewtwo's Ganon's Tower ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DSX8 on September 14, 2011, 01:30:39 AM
:oshi: how could u be so cruel!!! D=

i should remove it from u :>.>:

I was uh Joking Yeah Joking, that's it! No need to do that
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Segtendo on September 14, 2011, 01:46:38 AM
Get outside Ganon's Tower in, and I'll gladly replace Mewtwo's Ganon's Tower ;D
haha dude... i wouldnt replace his ganons tower at all.. i'd say use the ASL for it.. then again mines gonna be on skyworld... o.e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Segtendo on September 14, 2011, 01:46:38 AM
Get outside Ganon's Tower in, and I'll gladly replace Mewtwo's Ganon's Tower ;D

I've read that. When it's done, do what you've said, the outside is sure gonna be better...  :>.>:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 14, 2011, 01:53:56 AM
I've read that. When it's done, do what you've said, the outside is sure gonna be better...  :>.>:
lol mewtwo.. i'll be keeping all of ur zelda stages since im a huge zelda fan and all, so u got rep from me pal! ^^U
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 14, 2011, 01:53:56 AM
I've read that. When it's done, do what you've said, the outside is sure gonna be better...  :>.>:
I read your post, then his.

I could consider keeping both :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]