Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Wow! Now you little [censored], I might just have to get this now. You completely changed my mind by adding this new water.

DemonSlayer, I like it when you edit your imported stages. Because you do more than just that, you know what I mean. It's nice to see you do that for a change.

Very nice job, liking it so far. Sorceress is gonna [censored] all over the place, lol.

What I'm looking forward to the most, is Great Bay!

Quote from: DSX8 on September 21, 2011, 11:19:35 PM
and here's the new.. upgraded stage!!!



...Man, that is just too good! Are you sure that's the stage? Because I think we just walked back into Wind Waker! XD

Jokes aside, great job on this! You never cease to amaze me!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Good bay Pirate Ship.
Hellooooo Outset Island :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 21, 2011, 11:21:13 PM
Wow! Now you little [censored], I might just have to get this now. You completely changed my mind by adding this new water.

DemonSlayer, I like it when you edit your imported stages. Because you do more than just that, you know what I mean. It's nice to see you do that for a change.

Very nice job, liking it so far. Sorceress is gonna [censored] all over the place, lol.

What I'm looking forward to the most, is Great Bay!
heheh what can i say... i like to add a twist to my imports.. just like im doing with Sky Fortress Bahamut.. which i'll record in dolphin later today and show every1 what its like atm.


Quote from: 2DaMax92 on September 21, 2011, 11:29:13 PM
...Man, that is just too good! Are you sure that's the stage? Because I think we just walked back into Wind Waker! XD

Jokes aside, great job on this! You never cease to amaze me!
yes, that IS the stage import :P  to be honest, this import has a bit of shading to it unlike my other stages o.o


Quote from: Segtendo on September 21, 2011, 11:30:29 PM
Good bay BYE Pirate Ship.
Hellooooo Outset Island :af:
^ fixed x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Bay?
What the hell was I saying? :srs:

Anyways, I'm eager to play on this bad boy :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


hahah... well i made the water more bigger, and fixed the pirate ship, so now its showing in the background.

also added clouds to the stage... i think at this point, the stage will be complete.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 21, 2011, 11:19:35 PM
and here's the new.. upgraded stage!!!



Looks so awesome that i want it now.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on September 22, 2011, 12:21:03 AM
Looks so awesome that i want it now.
hahah ur gonna have to wait for the final preview ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: DSX8 on September 22, 2011, 12:32:26 AM
hahah ur gonna have to wait for the final preview ;D
Anxious
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Sorceress on September 22, 2011, 12:37:23 AM
Okay, i will.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 22, 2011, 12:39:45 AM
Anxious
lol dont get ur panties in a bunch u 2!! xDD

getting pics from xxWatzMercyxx atm... so hold on!


edit: got the pics!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady