Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 20, 2011, 02:44:23 PM100 pages of  epicness :af:

yeah buddy ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

haha yeah!! 100 epic pages of stages... WOOO
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

sorry for double post... but i put together a Dissidia 012 Stage Pack, but pics is only available atm, so here's wat its gonna look like! Open the pic in a new tab to see it more bigger!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 21, 2011, 04:36:45 AM
sorry for double post...

Never have I seen this so many times in on thread, I would comment on the new stage pack but my computers a [censored] and will not load anything besides this website and yahoo mail :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: DSX8 on September 21, 2011, 04:36:45 AM
sorry for double post... but i put together a Dissidia 012 Stage Pack, but pics is only available atm, so here's wat its gonna look like! Open the pic in a new tab to see it more bigger!

...Oh yes! Being a big Dissidia fan, I cannot wait to play on these!

They look so epic!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 21, 2011, 05:58:15 AM
Never have I seen this so many times in on thread, I would comment on the new stage pack but my computers a [censored] and will not load anything besides this website and yahoo mail :srs:
ah really? bummer... well then, restart ur computer then!!

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on September 21, 2011, 06:04:28 AM
...Oh yes! Being a big Dissidia fan, I cannot wait to play on these!

They look so epic!
heheh, i had a feeling there would be dissidia fans... now tell me.. which version looks better? ;D

Regular State                                                            Omega State
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 21, 2011, 06:45:31 AM
heheh, i had a feeling there would be dissidia fans... now tell me.. which version looks better? ;D

Regular State                                                            Omega State
...Oh definitely! I've got so many Dissidia battles on my channel, it's not even funny!

Gah, it's so hard to tell! Both look so awesome! But I'll have to go with Omega. It may be annoying because of the wind, but it looks damn cool!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Damn these Dissidia stage look epic as [censored]! Now about these two, I think Omega looks sexier, but the Normal version is sexy as well.

Also, nice job on Great Bay so far.

And would it be possible to get some MvC3 stages?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 21, 2011, 07:30:43 AM
Damn these Dissidia stage look epic as [censored]! Now about these two, I think Omega looks sexier, but the Normal version is sexy as well.

Also, nice job on Great Bay so far.

And would it be possible to get some MvC3 stages?
if i can get some1 to rip me MvC3 stages, i'd diff. do some!!! =D


Quote from: 2DaMax92 on September 21, 2011, 07:05:12 AM
...Oh definitely! I've got so many Dissidia battles on my channel, it's not even funny!

Gah, it's so hard to tell! Both look so awesome! But I'll have to go with Omega. It may be annoying because of the wind, but it looks damn cool!
hahah ok then, i'll include BOTH in the pack then!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Perfect! Its only 8 stages that i want. I'll replace the trophy tussel stages and peach castle with the first 4 and then use my alternate stage loader and put the other 4 right behind them. Works perfect. DSX8, you are one epic stage maker. But....

hmm? but wat exactly? O.o


edit:
in other news, i just accepted an offer from youtube for making money for my videos... after thinking bout it for like over 12 hours, i've accepted it, and will now take 48 hours to see if im fully eligible for income! if im able to become eligible for it, then i can start saving up more money for a new laptop!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 21, 2011, 04:27:24 PM #1497 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 05:34:29 PM by Pervyman Nitro
Quote from: DSX8 on September 21, 2011, 07:35:26 AM
if i can get some1 to rip me MvC3 stages, i'd diff. do some!!! =D
We'll if you do get some MvC3 stage rips I sure as hell do hope you get "That" Stage O-O
Quote from: DSX8 on September 21, 2011, 02:29:12 PM
in other news, i just accepted an offer from youtube for making money for my videos... after thinking bout it for like over 12 hours, i've accepted it, and will now take 48 hours to see if im fully eligible for income! if im able to become eligible for it, then i can start saving up more money for a new laptop!
Well congrats I guess, I wish i could get youtube money o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 21, 2011, 04:27:24 PM
We'll if you do get some MvC3 stage rips I sure as hell do hope you get "That" Stage O-OWell congrats I guess, I wish i could get you tube money o-o
hmm, and wat stage would u want "THAT" to be? ;D
and yes gratz to me... i just have to wait 48 freaking hours -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Once you get MvC3 stages, I DEMAND Daily Bugle and Metro City.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]