Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 22, 2011, 07:07:03 AM
yeah lets talk over msn xD

Edit: do u have me blocked or something? O.o

Not anymore, lol but it says you're on your phone man.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 07:16:34 AM
Not anymore, lol but it says you're on your phone man.
lol im not on my phone... lets delete eachother first, then i'll send u a friend request
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Demonslayerx8, you can rip models from Nintendo 64 games using this tutorial.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on September 22, 2011, 08:14:16 AM
Demonslayerx8, you can rip models from Nintendo 64 games using this tutorial.
i'd rather use 1 that can use 3DS Max.. cause im familiar with that program now...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Well, you could perform the same method explained in the tutorial through 3D Studio Max if you knew how. But this tutorial guides you through using the programs mentioned in it, too.
...Or maybe you're not up for it? :P
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I guess you try to release stages too quickly. Outset island looks fine, but that water is way too fast (at least in the video). You're familiar with using texture animations, and I'm sure you can make it look better, you only need to be a little more patient.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Also, players spawned on the outside of the stage are screwed before the match even begins.
:\
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I agree with Mewtwo. I thought just the same when I saw the video. I also thought that the dock may have made a better fighting area.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 22, 2011, 10:18:50 AM
I agree with Mewtwo. I thought just the same when I saw the video. I also thought that the dock may have made a better fighting area.

The spawn points at the beginning can be easily fixed through editing ModelData100, we all know that.

The fighting area is perfect to me. It's a great view. Maybe an alternate version could be made.

The water could be slower, but fast goes well with the music. Realisticly speaking, it should be slower.

One problem I saw, was that the shadows don't show up where the players are actually standing, instead they are on the front side. That can also be fixed easily.

I don't think so, I guess that's not that easy. I've not looked at the stage file, but probably the shadow models go through the imported model. If that's the case, the shadows you see are on the ground, perfectly placed, but the wall in front doesn't hide them when needed.

About Modeldata100, sure, allright, if you're a stager, you can fix it for you. But, the thing here is, you're releasing something, and you have to do it properly, cause people using the stage are not usually stagers. A stage that needs spawn fixes isn't a complete stage. And a experimented stager should not have issues like this. That's the point.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I see it's released.

I read the above comments, and I've watched the video.

I agree that the water moves too fast and the starting positions are weird.

I think the battle should've taken place on land instead of the watch tower.

Still, cool stage ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Actually yes... The move of the water was too fast.
And...You got a bad report. r)

DSX8, I get off the computer yesterday, I'm in school now and I see Outset Island on the Brawl vault. AWESOME!!!!!!! ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I love the stage! But i agree to some people here that the water moves too fast and start positions could be better.
But i really like the location of the stage AND I LOVE the Idea to fight on the Tower because, we have soo many imported stages where they just fight on the ground without any exciting collisions. And i think the Tower was a great choose for this kind of stage!  Great work Demonslayerx8!  ;D

I hope for a fix for the water speed and the start positions very soon! :P
If possible, i think it would be look cool if the shadows move to the northern direction instead to the southern while jumping, but thats just an idea of me.

:kdance:

Wasn't to happy with the size of Princess Peach's Castle, so I resized it myself:

I could send it to you if want me to, DSX8.

Also, great job on Outset Island.
I'm definitely going to use it (as soon as it's fully fixed).