Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 08, 2011, 03:01:38 AM #480 Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:02:55 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
i want that stage. i want the monster hunter tri stage. i want the china stage.

gimme gimme gimme!!!!!

the stage im working on now... still being made

monster hunter tri stage - waiting for dRage

uncharted region of china stage - waiting for mewtwo2000 (patiently after 5 whole months >.> )
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 08, 2011, 03:06:41 AMuncharted region of china stage - waiting for mewtwo2000 (patiently after 5 whole months >.> )

You never finished that? D:

It was looking good last I saw it. What was it that you needed help with?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on June 08, 2011, 03:23:54 AM
You never finished that? D:

It was looking good last I saw it. What was it that you needed help with?

waiting for mewtwo to finish up the animations on it so that its not all glitchy xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 08, 2011, 03:28:49 AM
waiting for mewtwo to finish up the animations on it so that its not all glitchy xD
*Waits another 5 months* I can wait, since we get other stages in the mean time ;D

Quote from: MB Puraidou on June 08, 2011, 08:51:47 AM
*Waits another 5 months* I can wait, since we get other stages in the mean time ;D
xDD  maybe it will take 5 more months since i dont think mewtwo2000 is going to uni during the summer ^^"
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 08, 2011, 09:28:24 AM
xDD  maybe it will take 5 more months since i dont think mewtwo2000 is going to uni during the summer ^^"
Can't he work on hacks at home then? O.o?

Quote from: DSX8 on June 08, 2011, 03:06:41 AM
monster hunter tri stage - waiting for dRage

I have the last two exams for this term on thursday so I should be able to get something done soon.

At the very least I'll be able to finish it in July since I have the first and second week off.

Quote from: dRage on June 08, 2011, 01:59:55 PM
I have the last two exams for this term on thursday so I should be able to get something done soon.

At the very least I'll be able to finish it in July since I have the first and second week off.

hurray!!!

Quote from: MB Puraidou on June 08, 2011, 09:29:03 AM
Can't he work on hacks at home then? O.o?

he says that his laptop wont do animations well enough for him to finish it.

Quote from: dRage on June 08, 2011, 01:59:55 PM
I have the last two exams for this term on thursday so I should be able to get something done soon.

At the very least I'll be able to finish it in July since I have the first and second week off.

ah really? well that gives me more time to make other alternate versions too! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 09, 2011, 08:09:05 AM #490 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 08:14:32 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
Quote from: DSX8 on June 09, 2011, 08:06:51 AM
he says that his laptop wont do animations well enough for him to finish it.

ah really? well that gives me more time to make other alternate versions too! =D

awwww yeaahhhh!

you think it'd be possible to make a swimmable sand version?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 09, 2011, 08:09:05 AM
awwww yeaahhhh!

you think it'd be possible to make a swimmable sand version?

already made, and it also kills u cause its moving sand x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

that's what i like to hear ;). never fought jhen mohran since i got ban hammered, but this stage really makes me wanna fight him lol.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 10, 2011, 02:59:00 AM
that's what i like to hear ;). never fought jhen mohran since i got ban hammered, but this stage really makes me wanna fight him lol.

lolz u got banned on Nintendo WiFi? xDD  funny, i havent yet :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 10, 2011, 03:38:25 AM
lolz u got banned on Nintendo WiFi? xDD  funny, i havent yet :P

well cuz i had all the armor lol. got unbanned after 10 days, but got discouraged from online play since i never actually got any good while beating game with cheats.