Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: MB Puraidou on June 08, 2011, 09:29:03 AM
Can't he work on hacks at home then? O.o?

I can work on hacks at home (I usually work on hacks at home xD)

Animation stuff with big modes and stuff is what I can't handle at home. My computer is very limited, and previsualizing those models in here is really slow.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 10, 2011, 10:24:49 AM
I can work on hacks at home (I usually work on hacks at home xD)

Animation stuff with big modes and stuff is what I can't handle at home. My computer is very limited, and previsualizing those models in here is really slow.
Ah ok, that explains it. Too bad it can't handle it, would be more fun if it did x)

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 10, 2011, 10:24:49 AM
I can work on hacks at home (I usually work on hacks at home xD)

Animation stuff with big modes and stuff is what I can't handle at home. My computer is very limited, and previsualizing those models in here is really slow.

ah i see, r u running a windows XP, windows Vista, or windows 7?  i used to run windows 7, but of course doing some hacks was a bit.. limited to me on windows 7, so i had to downgrade... alot... and go to windows XP.. which is running better with hacks.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 10, 2011, 09:16:08 PM
ah i see, r u running a windows XP, windows Vista, or windows 7?  i used to run windows 7, but of course doing some hacks was a bit.. limited to me on windows 7, so i had to downgrade... alot... and go to windows XP.. which is running better with hacks.
I never had trouble with making hacks on 7, then again i barely used anything aside BrawlBox and Photoshop.

Quote from: Puraidou on June 10, 2011, 09:23:33 PM
I never had trouble with making hacks on 7, then again i barely used anything aside BrawlBox and Photoshop.
lol well it wouldnt let me edit clr0's easily.. nor VIS0's... but now i can x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

And what was the problem? Not saving the changes? Not showing the editor? O.o

I'm using windows7 and everything's okay (if it wasn't by how slow is my computer sometimes xD)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: DSX8 on June 10, 2011, 11:32:35 PM
lol well it wouldnt let me edit clr0's easily.. nor VIS0's... but now i can x3

^ thats wat i meant mewtwo... x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

srry for double post... but this is for itself.

anyways... since its been awhile since i "released" a stage.. like... almost 2 weeks ago.... WHO WANTS ONI ISLAND TO BE RELEASED WITHIN 2 DAYS?

any takers?

any1? lol

in other news... these r gonna be the FINAL pics i show of my final secret stage... NO WAT, IF'S, OR BUTS ALLOWED!!!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


haha aight... well now imma get bak to work on Oni Island! it shall be out... TOMORROW!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 13, 2011, 07:13:43 AM
in other news... these r gonna be the FINAL pics i show of my final secret stage... NO WAT, IF'S, OR BUTS ALLOWED!!!
epic news! :3

you should make that tower from Lost In Shadow next...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 14, 2011, 12:18:31 AM
you should make that tower from Lost In Shadow next...

Lost in Shadow? never heard of it


also... here's a new pic of ONI ISLAND/WATCHERS PEAK! thanks to forohforerror for giving me the water dragon in the .afs file since i couldnt find it. had to fix the dragons texture for its body, still trying to fix the fins for it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sexy preview is very sexy. I can't wait for the release! And that secret stage looks great... I have no idea what it is, but it looks good.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on June 14, 2011, 07:20:25 AM
Sexy preview is very sexy. I can't wait for the release! And that secret stage looks great... I have no idea what it is, but it looks good.
thanks!! and i did plan to RELEASE the stage today... but yesterday.. some stuff came up *coughs*breakup*coughs*... so today... im getting back on track, and hopefully it'll be out either tonight... or sometime tomorrow.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady