Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

srry for double post... but it needs its own post.. lolz

sorry to announce, but i decided NOT to add Frank West onto the stage, no1 has offered to vertex snake for me to look like frank west, so i'm gonna forget about adding him, but at least the stage wont be delayed more!! xP

FINAL PREVIEW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DfmfT0PRI
first time rending in FULL TRUE HD!!

final preview of the stage b4 i show the finished version!! this shows some lighting, clr0, and VIS0 fixes, plus additional models, and new pokemon trainer location! (loz i put him with the zombies in the background, but not shown in this video)

left to do:
-modified SRT0 files
-fix animations so that 2D zombies dont "fly" into the camera (so far i found it doing it 3 times)
-add shopping cart zombie!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Awesome job dude.
I'll probably get it :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 16, 2011, 07:04:35 PM
Awesome job dude.
I'll probably get it :af:
hah thanks!!  and yea, this stage is coming along NICELY!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yay!! ^w^

I've been waiting for a proper import of Willamette...
I'm going to DL it asap!

ತಎತ

YES INTERNET AGAIN! *cough* aaannnnyyyywwwwaaayyyyyy... It's lookin good :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 17, 2011, 01:04:54 AM
YES INTERNET AGAIN! *cough* aaannnnyyyywwwwaaayyyyyy... It's lookin good :af:

lol thanks xD


Quote from: |_CryStaLCleArSkY_| on July 16, 2011, 11:44:48 PM
Yay!! ^w^

I've been waiting for a proper import of Willamette...
I'm going to DL it asap!
hah yeah, im currently adding a little inventive idea i had with the shopping cart zombie... completely remade animations for him, and also adding a zombie into the shopping cart and the zombie accidently pushes the cart and trips on his face, and the cart goes flying down the path and crashes and trips over, and the zombie inside the cart slides out and breaks his neck, allowing his head to get twisted around xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 17, 2011, 02:31:32 AM
The zombie accidently pushes the cart and trips on his face, and the cart goes flying down the path and crashes and trips over, and the zombie inside the cart slides out and breaks his neck, allowing his head to get twisted around xP

That may be the best thing I've ever heard. EVER!

And guess what, I got TvC again YYYAAAYYY!!!!!! :af: I'm still not sure why I got rid of it :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 17, 2011, 03:00:18 AM
That may be the best thing I've ever heard. EVER!

And guess what, I got TvC again YYYAAAYYY!!!!!! :af: I'm still not sure why I got rid of it :srs:

hah yeah, its a good idea, but now im re-considering it bout the whole cart crashing and stuff, cause it loops back to the very beginning, and Unknown1 and Unknown3 does NOTHING in the CHR0 >.>

and gratz on gettin TvC again
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 17, 2011, 06:19:52 AM
hah yeah, its a good idea, but now im re-considering it bout the whole cart crashing and stuff, cause it loops back to the very beginning, and Unknown1 and Unknown3 does NOTHING in the CHR0 >.>

and gratz on gettin TvC again

Uh-oh o-o

and thanks :af: All I had to do was travel five states away to find a FRICKEN COPY! :rage:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 17, 2011, 04:49:20 PM
Uh-oh o-o

and thanks :af: All I had to do was travel five states away to find a FRICKEN COPY! :rage:
O_o 5 states? ur joking right :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 17, 2011, 06:57:10 PM
O_o 5 states? ur joking right :o

Not at all :srs: but I actually had reasons to drive that far. The game came as an after thought when I walked into a gamestop :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 17, 2011, 08:25:41 PM
Not at all :srs: but I actually had reasons to drive that far. The game came as an after thought when I walked into a gamestop :af:
Gotta love Gamestop.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 17, 2011, 08:32:09 PM
Gotta love Gamestop.

My ONLY game store :af: with the exception of the occasional wallmart :o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 17, 2011, 09:42:15 PM
My ONLY game store :af: with the exception of the occasional wallmart :o
hah yeah!!! i have like 6 gamestops real close to me o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 18, 2011, 02:21:52 AM
hah yeah!!! i have like 6 gamestops real close to me o.o

Look at all the quotes :af:

Seriously :srs: I only have three, and the third ones a fricken hour away :rage:
Funny though, were ever I am I seem to have a decent big gamestop, and some small crappy gamestops :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]