Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nice nice. Well goodnight. Time for me to dissaper for a few days :af:

Never mind the thing got cancled :notimp:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Sssssooooooo....... Hows stage progress?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]




huh, more ants? :af:

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA! ah, I've been playin TvC so much that I forgot how to use the brawl zero :af: I think I'm going to make a new moveset for him :>.>:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 20, 2011, 12:00:20 AM
huh, more ants? :af:

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA! ah, I've been playin TvC so much that I forgot how to use the brawl zero :af: I think I'm going to make a new moveset for him :>.>:
lolz, dont worry bout it, SDOOM said he's gonna be doing a new complete zero PSA when he's 100% done with spider man :P


anyways, WILLIAMETTE PARKVIEW MALL IS NOW DONE AND RELEASED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqItEj49VGE
Sorry if the 2D zombies dont animate like they do in the actual game, their SRT0 files r totally weird, and any modifications to them makes them freeze, so sorry.

comes with SSS icons, 3 brstm files, and stage files!!!

note: 1 of the zombies animations is glitchy wen it loops, srry i didnt bother fixing that.

Download Here!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

-sigh- If I only had a wii =.=, Maybe I should see the wizard :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

lol or better yet PAY some1 to fix ur wii :>.>palm:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I am. It's curently being fixed. I'll have it back in a week :af:
And that cheated me out of a new laptop :oshi:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

lolz i soooo could use a new laptop myself... this 1 i had since 2001... >.>

its a total piece of [censored] thats trying to quit on me time to times

Edit: ^ y did i get freaking censored.... o.e

Edit2:
anyways.... 1 of the remade stages i'll be releasing next will be Aensland Castle Version 3 (last 1 i have up here is 1.5, but other versions i didnt really plan on releasing ^^" )... this 1 has the same stuff as my Version 2.1 (never was released), but its now gonna have modified SRT0 files. SO far, i got the Lightning to flash, but it only lasts for 15secs.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Nice o-o. Does those circle things show the fight like they did in TvC or no? Cuse that would be cool :af:

Quote from: DSX8 on July 20, 2011, 10:42:37 PM
lolz i soooo could use a new laptop myself... this 1 i had since 2001... >.>

its a total piece of [censored] thats trying to quit on me time to times

Huh, Mines only been around sience 2004 o-o. I salute you for being able to make epicness on crapyness :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Will the candles animate?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yes, they show up when u fight just like in TvC... im trying to make them go on longer tho instead of just stopping 15secs into the match >.>... only thing i CANT do is have the mirrors show u fighting... but i also got those to animate for 1min into the match.


and yes... im able to make... epicness on a crappyness laptop xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady