Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JUST AS MY TITLE SAYS.... I AM NOW QUITING!!! I have like.... no more reasons as to y i should release any of the stages that i have made, and are working on... so i have decided to QUIT!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

inb4anyonesaysyoucheatedoffofmewtwo'sjoke

...jk...
Good job, so far. :)

Quote from: SmashClash on April 02, 2011, 01:19:03 AM
inb4anyonesaysyoucheatedoffofmewtwo'sjoke

...jk...
Good job, so far. :)

i didnt kno he did a joke O_o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You guys are fcked up, first mewtwo and now you? Grr....
lol

Also, a suggestion. I think it would be amazing to have some people walking back and forth, and occasionaly have Gold/Ethan run by (via sprites). I can provide sprites if you don't already have them (you can get them at the spriters resource place)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 02, 2011, 02:08:09 AM
You guys are fcked up, first mewtwo and now you? Grr....
lol

Also, a suggestion. I think it would be amazing to have some people walking back and forth, and occasionaly have Gold/Ethan run by (via sprites). I can provide sprites if you don't already have them (you can get them at the spriters resource place)

already have them... but im not sure how to get those sprites animated for the stage xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You pulled a Mewtwo :V
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



GOLDENROD CITY UPDATE! 04/04

well... i have tried many... things to try to get my stage to move the characters to other spots... but i guess modeldata[100] (aka the stagePosition) cant use chr0's, and i dont feel like animating every stage builder block which has now gone over 110 models.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7uV1RvqAZ0


Relic Castle Minor Update: 04/04

IT SHALL BE RELEASED BY TONIGHT, OR TOMORROW!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: SmashClash on April 05, 2011, 10:12:06 PM
So releasing today?

if u mean relic castle... then yes. it shall be released tonight. just need a few more edits and its done, then its ready for release! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

sorry relic castle isnt released yet... i actually decided to add 2 more stuff to it, but then came across errors. it shall be out later today!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

ATTENTION DUE- I mean TRAINERS! *coughcough*  RELIC CASTLE IS NOW RELEASED!! ENJOY!

Pokemon B/W - Relic Castle
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Holy dang dem 3D pokemons O_O Mad cool
I haven't played B&W yet through, so I'll have to say I'm way more eqxcited for Goldenrod city, because it's like the best pokemon city

I dunno if the platform appearing out of nowhere in goldenrod is a good idea through. It makeqs the stage kinda awkward height-wise... It would be good if the floor under it opened ot something so you'd have to get on the platform to avoid death, imo.

But then again you're the stage designer, so it's your choice :p

Quote from: Difegue on April 07, 2011, 11:22:54 PM
Holy dang dem 3D pokemons O_O Mad cool
I haven't played B&W yet through, so I'll have to say I'm way more eqxcited for Goldenrod city, because it's like the best pokemon city

I dunno if the platform appearing out of nowhere in goldenrod is a good idea through. It makeqs the stage kinda awkward height-wise... It would be good if the floor under it opened ot something so you'd have to get on the platform to avoid death, imo.

But then again you're the stage designer, so it's your choice :p

B/W has to be the best game, but tied with G/S/C/HG/SS.

well goldenrod city will have 4 versions. HG/SS Style Platforms, and no platforms, and the other is G/S/C Goldenrod City style with platforms, and another wit no platforms.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady