Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Puraidou-13 on May 11, 2011, 09:17:48 AM
Go try and find them :P xD
jk, sucks that there aren't any doors.. Wait, can you make the doors yourself?

ILL PASS ON MAKIN THE DOORS MYSELF!!!! >.>

as they say (but wit a twist of my own).... FD, Fox Only, NO DOORS!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on May 11, 2011, 01:24:28 PM
ILL PASS ON MAKIN THE DOORS MYSELF!!!! >.>

as they say (but wit a twist of my own).... FD, Fox Only, NO DOORS!
v_v no fun! DX


as u can see from my title... imma be remaking ROBZ Sand Boat stage from Mnster Huntri Tri!

will have fixed srt0 files, imported chr0 from the stage itself, and custom lighting! as well as shadow system.

Expect a pic of it later in the day!


Edit: May 12th, 11:43pm -

Well... Here's a new stage!!!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


well, here's 2 pics of the Great Desert ship stage that ROBZ has done, and that I am revamping! so far the sand, and sandstorm is animated, and needs its own custom lighting, and still need to reposition the models.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Robz didn't make that, DragonRage did didn't he?
edit: Yup, it was DragonRage: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9241

Still, looking good! :D

Quote from: Shimei Ryofu on May 16, 2011, 02:38:35 PM
Robz didn't make that, DragonRage did didn't he?
edit: Yup, it was DragonRage: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9241

Still, looking good! :D

oh, i thought it was ROBZ xDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Awesome, I really am excited for the Monster Hunter Tri stage. It could definitely stand for an update. Yours always come out great, so I have high hopes.

I have a question about your Ryoshima Coast import though (I know I'm late). It seems to be excessively big, with no real eye candy filling the right half of the stage to make it worth it. Could you shrink it down a bit horizontally? It just seems to be a lot of empty space that makes it very difficult to kill your opponent. If you don't want to mess with it fine, but I just felt it should be mentioned.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: DSX8 on May 16, 2011, 01:03:01 PM

well, here's 2 pics of the Great Desert ship stage that ROBZ has done, and that I am revamping! so far the sand, and sandstorm is animated, and needs its own custom lighting, and still need to reposition the models.

wow i can tell this is going to be a great revamp, the lighting overall looks so much more realistic at the moment.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


well now its starting to look MORE exact like it does in the game!! here's wat it looks like originally...


and here's a pic of it in brawl!!!

As u can see, ITS almost like the pic on top! Sand is fully animated now, which is AWESOME!!! The chains on the ship is also animated now.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 17, 2011, 04:31:41 AM
wow i can tell this is going to be a great revamp, the lighting overall looks so much more realistic at the moment.

yeah, im trying to make it have that "realistic" touch to it, so it will look better!


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on May 17, 2011, 04:21:30 AM
Awesome, I really am excited for the Monster Hunter Tri stage. It could definitely stand for an update. Yours always come out great, so I have high hopes.

I have a question about your Ryoshima Coast import though (I know I'm late). It seems to be excessively big, with no real eye candy filling the right half of the stage to make it worth it. Could you shrink it down a bit horizontally? It just seems to be a lot of empty space that makes it very difficult to kill your opponent. If you don't want to mess with it fine, but I just felt it should be mentioned.

i guess i can do that, but then i would have to redo the collisions and stuff if i resize the stage.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Pride on May 17, 2011, 08:49:17 AM
Congratz on 7k downloads dude :D

haha thanks!!! I didnt even KNOW i was at 7k downloads x3

Update on Great Desert stage - Small Modification changed in lighting, and models has been more lined up but still need to be fixed.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on May 17, 2011, 09:57:15 AM
haha thanks!!! I didnt even KNOW i was at 7k downloads x3

Update on Great Desert stage - Small Modification changed in lighting, and models has been more lined up but still need to be fixed.

Sexy stage is sexy 8D
I'm getting this alright ;D

I just might have to get that stage when It's out. It's one of the most visually impressive stages I've ever seen.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Puraidou on May 17, 2011, 10:16:22 AM
Sexy stage is sexy 8D
I'm getting this alright ;D

haha yeah, since it is like the most... realistic stage im makin till date!!


Quote from: PAVGN on May 17, 2011, 09:57:47 PM
I just might have to get that stage when It's out. It's one of the most visually impressive stages I've ever seen.
yeah, its the best, looking scenery ever!!  Im not really sure y DragonRage didnt use the original scenery/background in his version.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady