Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Where the hell did you find the sail and all? I looked through the files countless times but those never showed up.

Did you by any chance find the ballista and the dragon spear, too?

Quote from: DSX8 on May 18, 2011, 02:03:36 AM
Im not really sure y DragonRage didnt use the original scenery/background in his version.

I did use the original background, just that I used the daytime version and you used the nighttime version. And if you're talking scenedata, then I had to make a custom one with limited knowledge on how do edit lights and all. Remember the stage is almost one year old  :af:



The sandstorm behind the ship is the same as the one you have to the left of your ship in your last preview.

I didn't use the animations because there was no knowledge on how to get texture animations from other games to work at the time. The most I could do was making a ghetto fix to get the floor to animate.

You might want to add in my Jhen Moran animation, though.

It just isn't Great Desert without a huge elder dragon in the background. Oh and if you tell me how you managed to fix up the texture animation then I can probably get the sand on his back to animate properly.

Quote from: dRage on May 18, 2011, 11:06:45 AM
Where the hell did you find the sail and all? I looked through the files countless times but those never showed up.

Did you by any chance find the ballista and the dragon spear, too?

i found the sails in the other brres files O.o

as for the Ballista and Dragonspear, nope.... but there is a bone that leads INTO the ship, and if u look at it in game, it looks like the spear o.O


Quote from: dRage on May 18, 2011, 11:06:45 AM
I did use the original background, just that I used the daytime version and you used the nighttime version. And if you're talking scenedata, then I had to make a custom one with limited knowledge on how do edit lights and all. Remember the stage is almost one year old  :af:



The sandstorm behind the ship is the same as the one you have to the left of your ship in your last preview.

I didn't use the animations because there was no knowledge on how to get texture animations from other games to work at the time. The most I could do was making a ghetto fix to get the floor to animate.

You might want to add in my Jhen Moran animation, though.

It just isn't Great Desert without a huge elder dragon in the background. Oh and if you tell me how you managed to fix up the texture animation then I can probably get the sand on his back to animate properly.

I honestly had no clue there was 2 versions o.o... a night and day time!? well that WOULD explain y ur background looks different than mine does then xD... for the chr0 files, i was able to get the sand under the boat to animate, the rope chains to animate, and also a rocking motion on the boat to... even tho its not looping properly o.o

and if u would allow me to use ur Jhen Moran and its animations, i would LOVE U!!! no homo tho x3

and the sand on his back? most likely its a srt0 file, and those would have to be manually hexed to get working.


Edit: Well, i added ur Jhen Moran, looks neat, but really needs to be repositioned... o.e

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sure go ahead and use my animation. I wanted to make a revamp for a long time but my free-time is so limited at the moment that I don't feel like spending it on hacking.

Quote from: DSX8 on May 18, 2011, 11:26:54 AM
i found the sails in the other brres files O.o

as for the Ballista and Dragonspear, nope.... but there is a bone that leads INTO the ship, and if u look at it in game, it looks like the spear o.O

Weird, must have missed the file that contains the sail. Would be awesome if we could get the dragon spear, though.

Quote from: DSX8 on May 18, 2011, 11:26:54 AM
Edit: Well, i added ur Jhen Moran, looks neat, but really needs to be repositioned... o.e

Yeah, the values on the x-, y- and z-axis where made according to the setup of my stage. The y and x seem fine for the most part but the z values will have to be readjusted. I could do that if you want, you just need to send me the stage once you've positioned everything else.

Quote from: dRage on May 18, 2011, 12:16:21 PM
Sure go ahead and use my animation. I wanted to make a revamp for a long time but my free-time is so limited at the moment that I don't feel like spending it on hacking.

Weird, must have missed the file that contains the sail. Would be awesome if we could get the dragon spear, though.

Yeah, the values on the x-, y- and z-axis where made according to the setup of my stage. The y and x seem fine for the most part but the z values will have to be readjusted. I could do that if you want, you just need to send me the stage once you've positioned everything else.

i already have everything positioned and in place. let me upload it and send u the file so that u can fix his position, i tried already, but im to tired to even focus on it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm at work right now.

I'll try adjusting the animation when I get home tonight. Granted my internet at home stops screwing around xD

Quote from: dRage on May 18, 2011, 12:24:45 PM
I'm at work right now.

I'll try adjusting the animation when I get home tonight. Granted my internet at home stops screwing around xD

xD aight, sounds fine wit me! and also have fun at work! im now to bed, at 5:30 in the mornin.... i should change my schedule... >.<
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on May 18, 2011, 12:31:01 PM
xD aight, sounds fine wit me! and also have fun at work! im now to bed, at 5:30 in the mornin.... i should change my schedule... >.<
Yes you should lol, though i shouldn't talk since i stay up till 1am and gotta wake up at 7 xD

Quote from: Puraidou on May 18, 2011, 12:43:11 PM
Yes you should lol, though i shouldn't talk since i stay up till 1am and gotta wake up at 7 xD

lol and those eyes in ur sig creep me out!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on May 18, 2011, 10:31:02 PM
lol and those eyes in ur sig creep me out!
Those aren't eyes. They're just 2 balls of water from an attack, they just resemble eyes a lot XD
That's the reason why i put that line in there xD

Quote from: Puraidou on May 19, 2011, 07:16:54 AM
Those aren't eyes. They're just 2 balls of water from an attack, they just resemble eyes a lot XD
That's the reason why i put that line in there xD

lmao.. i see....

and now... i present u all.... a video SHOWING THE GREAT DESERT STAGE!!!
and please read the description in the video first!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3mWTaHFux4
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on May 19, 2011, 11:38:44 AM
lmao.. i see....

and now... i present u all.... a video SHOWING THE GREAT DESERT STAGE!!!
and please read the description in the video first!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3mWTaHFux4
You got Nel on your CSS :o I really should add her XD

Looks great so far dude, can't wait for more :D

ahhhh i'm excited for this stage. so cool that you can go underneath.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on May 19, 2011, 11:53:47 PM
ahhhh i'm excited for this stage. so cool that you can go underneath.

yep, i wanted it to be a bit more "different" than the 1 dRage made, and give it my style of taste!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I like it, but I also like his T-T Will this include a .rel to go over Pictochat?

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 20, 2011, 04:05:19 AM
I like it, but I also like his T-T Will this include a .rel to go over Pictochat?

as the original? yes it will.

edit: it will also include another version, which is wen ur on the other side of the ship just like dRage version.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady