Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Great Bay looks great, bro.

Now how 'bout that Chaos Shrine :3

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 28, 2011, 01:08:07 AM
Looks good, Great Bay was my favorite too. But I have to say you need to change the size. Seems to small for Brawl. Characters in brawl are much larger then the melée models. But otter then that seems just about perfect.

Well I think the size is perfectly for Brawl. I really like the whole result. I'm surprised how great the stage is. You did a really good job with the animations it feels exactly like in melee. :)

In my opinion there is no need to change the size.


About the freezing. I tryed some other characters and rule settings. I cant get any match to end on that stage, it always freezes before ending the match, mostly without a beep.  :(
I will test more matches and hope to figure out the reason behind that.

Quote from: Sorceress on September 28, 2011, 01:20:00 AM
I tried it on the skyworld.pac and renamed it to STGPIRATES, so maybe i should try the Dolphin.pac?...
to port a stage, u ALWAYS have to modify a .rel file... for great bay, modify a st_palutena.rel file with the stage switcher tool. i just tried the stage out on dolpic myself, no freeze at all, and tested it on FD, battlefield, and other stages that has modified .rel files i made for my skyworld based stages, no freezes at all.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 28, 2011, 01:26:00 AM
to port a stage, u ALWAYS have to modify a .rel file... for great bay, modify a st_palutena.rel file with the stage switcher tool. i just tried the stage out on dolpic myself, no freeze at all, and tested it on FD, battlefield, and other stages that has modified .rel files i made for my skyworld based stages, no freezes at all.
I did modify st_palutena.rel to a st_pirates.rel and renamed dolpic to pirates, now i just got finished with a battle and it froze on me with a beep. D:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: DSX8 on September 28, 2011, 01:26:00 AM
to port a stage, u ALWAYS have to modify a .rel file... for great bay, modify a st_palutena.rel file with the stage switcher tool. i just tried the stage out on dolpic myself, no freeze at all, and tested it on FD, battlefield, and other stages that has modified .rel files i made for my skyworld based stages, no freezes at all.

Well i used the STGPALUTENA.pac with one of the st_custom.rel from the Stage Expansion 2.0 like i allways do.
Maybe i should try the STGCUSTOM##.pac and the st_custom##.rel but wouldnt that be the same way?


Quote from: Sorceress on September 28, 2011, 01:30:42 AM
I did modify st_palutena.rel to a st_pirates.rel and renamed dolpic to pirates, now i just got finished with a battle and it froze on me with a beep. D:
what characters r u using?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I believe this shall replace Temple for me :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DSX8 on September 28, 2011, 01:35:02 AM
what characters r u using?
Am always Zelda vs CPU, i don't know why that matters, am gonna try something else.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Now i was testing the STGCUSTOM##.pac and the st_custom##.re from your download.
But again it freezes at the end of the match. :(

Quote from: Sorceress on September 28, 2011, 01:38:58 AM
Am always Zelda vs CPU, i don't know why that matters, am gonna try something else.
well i use Gecko OS... so im not sure what every1 else here use -.-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 28, 2011, 01:44:52 AM
well i use Gecko OS... so im not sure what every1 else here use -.-

I also use Gecko OS.

>.>

I got the same error in Grasstown.

It was the collisions. You may have to redo them in the old version of Brbx, by manually copy/pasting the values. Annoying, but it only takes a few minutes.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 28, 2011, 01:48:01 AM
>.>

I got the same error in Grasstown.

It was the collisions. You may have to redo them in the old version of Brbx, by manually copy/pasting the values. Annoying, but it only takes a few minutes.

Okay i will try that out. Thanks.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 28, 2011, 01:48:01 AM
>.>

I got the same error in Grasstown.

It was the collisions. You may have to redo them in the old version of Brbx, by manually copy/pasting the values. Annoying, but it only takes a few minutes.
i didnt save the stage in the new brawlbox, only in the old 1..

edit: ok i think i solved the issue... for some reason the collision added 1 more collision box onto the stage which had NOTHING in it... so please re-download the stage!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady