Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opening .Mdl0 Files in Blender?  (Read 5321 times)
Kitikira
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 05, 2011, 06:06:24 PM »

Is there a way it can be done? Because I need to convert it to nif. to use it in the right program. So is there a way I can get my Mdl0 files into blender? And if so, could they be exported back into Mdl0? I atleast need it to open the file, but exporting is a nice touch.

SamKitsune
Intermediate Kitten

Ultimate Cream Fan

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 08:46:54 AM »

Is there a way it can be done? Because I need to convert it to nif. to use it in the right program. So is there a way I can get my Mdl0 files into blender? And if so, could they be exported back into Mdl0? I atleast need it to open the file, but exporting is a nice touch.

I would also like to see that happening.  Apparently, Tcll is in the works of making it.  It's not completed, and I'm hoping that it will.  I do have programming experience, but not enough to work with python well.  I'm sorry that I can't help you.

If you don't know me, you probably never will.

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 10:11:03 PM »

I work with .nifs too, and I found a way to do it, but not as the .mdl0;
    you can get BRRES Viewer and Blender, then open the .pac in BRRES Viewer, export as .psk, import in Blender as .psk, rig in Blender, then export as .nif using the Nif Scripts(If you want it static, you can always just export as .Obj or .3ds and import it in NifSkope)

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 10:53:54 PM »

Yeah, double necropost! Let's see how many dead threads we can unnecessarily bump!

Actually, no. Let's not.

Locked.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: