Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Xetan2's Project Page: Kid Krillin abandoned, secret project announced!  (Read 19845 times)
Watinuki
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 02:23:04 PM »

I'll give it a try on the next update when I find my brawl

xetan2
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 03:33:20 AM »

I'm really disappointed in the amount of feedback I got.  I only got ONE person to leave feedback out of the 60 people who downloaded it since it's release.  All I'm doing is trying to help the Brawl community out, apparently you people don't want a new character that bad.  I'm going to continue my project again, my break is done.  I'm only continuing because I want to be able to say I did it though, and for the one guy who gave me feedback, thanks again Fliptocat

With that out of the way, I have some new interesting ideas I plan to try to incorporate in Krillin.  I know it's his dragonball "Kid Krillin" model, but I want to incorporate as much of Krillin from all of db/z/gt into him.  So during the last 2 weeks I've been watching some Dragonball Z as well to try and help with this.

SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 10:28:47 AM »

^ Personally I didn't download it yet.  Reason being is just simply the state the it's in.  Since I know that it's barely finished yet, I decided to wait until a later release where most (if not all) the attacks are done.  Don't take it personally.  In fact, I've only ever downloaded one model import so it's largely just me.

But its good that you're continuing.  I wish you luck Wink

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 11:05:31 AM »

Me too, i prefer wait a another version and.. it's over Mario...

xetan2
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 02:23:58 PM »

^ Personally I didn't download it yet.  Reason being is just simply the state the it's in.  Since I know that it's barely finished yet, I decided to wait until a later release where most (if not all) the attacks are done.  Don't take it personally.  In fact, I've only ever downloaded one model import so it's largely just me.

I know that he was in a very early stage, but the reason I released him in such an early stage was I'm working by myself, brand new to brawl modding, never done anythign else before, and I've ran out of ideas for attacks and what not.  I needed some more ideas, and I wasn't getting any.  Yeah I came up with more watching some more dragonball Z but still.  Thank you for the support though still.

What's wrong with it being over Mario?

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 04:15:47 PM »

I know that he was in a very early stage, but the reason I released him in such an early stage was I'm working by myself, brand new to brawl modding, never done anythign else before, and I've ran out of ideas for attacks and what not.  I needed some more ideas, and I wasn't getting any.  Yeah I came up with more watching some more dragonball Z but still.  Thank you for the support though still.

he´s a great character and personally is my favorite character XD

xetan2
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 04:48:29 PM »

Well he started out over Lucas, then I had a lot of people pm me asking to port him to Mario in correspondence with Kid Goku over Luigi.  I agreed with what everyone had to say so I ported him to Mario instead of Lucas.

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 04:49:12 PM »

Well he started out over Lucas, then I had a lot of people pm me asking to port him to Mario in correspondence with Kid Goku over Luigi.  I agreed with what everyone had to say so I ported him to Mario instead of Lucas.
    I think this'll make even more sense if you pick up Goku as well Wink

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

xetan2
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 08:24:23 PM »

I have a question I need help with for anyone who can help!  I want to make his up B kind of like the instant transmission, you know in the dragonball Z series, when they go at super speeds, they essentially look like they disappear?  How could I go about doing something like that?  Like, I'd kinda want it to have the same look to it, where the first couple frames look like he's disappearing, then poof he reappears higher.  But I don't want it to be just a one frame he's there the next he's gone, I want it to be him being shown he's going away, just like in the show.

xetan2
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 07:35:00 PM »

Bump, I need help asap with this someone please reply! Check the message above this!

whiselifax
    Expert Kitten

FC: 3523-2413-9097

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 09:12:41 PM »

Maybe you could try looking at zelda's up B, since it's basically the same thing you're wanting to do.

xetan2
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 12:13:50 AM »

Maybe you could try looking at zelda's up B, since it's basically the same thing you're wanting to do.

I did, it doesn't show her actually disappearing in brawl box, which is what I don't understand... How does she actually disappear in game if her animation doesn't show her disappearing?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 12:34:38 AM »

To make something disappear you need to use Visibility and set it to False.  To make them reappear again, set it back to true.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 04:07:54 AM »

he´s a great character and personally is my favorite character XD

^
    This.

xetan2
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »

To make something disappear you need to use Visibility and set it to False.  To make them reappear again, set it back to true.

I'm guessing with that I'd have to do that in PSA?  So then there'd be no way of making it look like they do when they "disappear" in the show?  Being a DBZ fan I'm sure you know what I'm talking about?  If not I can post a video.

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: