Xetan2's Project Page: Kid Krillin abandoned, secret project announced!

Started by xetan2, January 06, 2011, 07:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll give it a try on the next update when I find my brawl

I'm really disappointed in the amount of feedback I got.  I only got ONE person to leave feedback out of the 60 people who downloaded it since it's release.  All I'm doing is trying to help the Brawl community out, apparently you people don't want a new character that bad.  I'm going to continue my project again, my break is done.  I'm only continuing because I want to be able to say I did it though, and for the one guy who gave me feedback, thanks again Fliptocat

With that out of the way, I have some new interesting ideas I plan to try to incorporate in Krillin.  I know it's his dragonball "Kid Krillin" model, but I want to incorporate as much of Krillin from all of db/z/gt into him.  So during the last 2 weeks I've been watching some Dragonball Z as well to try and help with this.

^ Personally I didn't download it yet.  Reason being is just simply the state the it's in.  Since I know that it's barely finished yet, I decided to wait until a later release where most (if not all) the attacks are done.  Don't take it personally.  In fact, I've only ever downloaded one model import so it's largely just me.

But its good that you're continuing.  I wish you luck ;)


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNaTuM on January 25, 2011, 05:28:47 PM
^ Personally I didn't download it yet.  Reason being is just simply the state the it's in.  Since I know that it's barely finished yet, I decided to wait until a later release where most (if not all) the attacks are done.  Don't take it personally.  In fact, I've only ever downloaded one model import so it's largely just me.

But its good that you're continuing.  I wish you luck ;)
I know that he was in a very early stage, but the reason I released him in such an early stage was I'm working by myself, brand new to brawl modding, never done anythign else before, and I've ran out of ideas for attacks and what not.  I needed some more ideas, and I wasn't getting any.  Yeah I came up with more watching some more dragonball Z but still.  Thank you for the support though still.

Quote from: KTH on January 25, 2011, 06:05:31 PM
Me too, i prefer wait a another version and.. it's over Mario...

What's wrong with it being over Mario?

Quote from: xetan2 on January 25, 2011, 09:23:58 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNaTuM on January 25, 2011, 05:28:47 PM
^ Personally I didn't download it yet.  Reason being is just simply the state the it's in.  Since I know that it's barely finished yet, I decided to wait until a later release where most (if not all) the attacks are done.  Don't take it personally.  In fact, I've only ever downloaded one model import so it's largely just me.

But its good that you're continuing.  I wish you luck ;)
I know that he was in a very early stage, but the reason I released him in such an early stage was I'm working by myself, brand new to brawl modding, never done anythign else before, and I've ran out of ideas for attacks and what not.  I needed some more ideas, and I wasn't getting any.  Yeah I came up with more watching some more dragonball Z but still.  Thank you for the support though still.

Quote from: KTH on January 25, 2011, 06:05:31 PM
Me too, i prefer wait a another version and.. it's over Mario...

What's wrong with it being over Mario?
he´s a great character and personally is my favorite character XD

Well he started out over Lucas, then I had a lot of people pm me asking to port him to Mario in correspondence with Kid Goku over Luigi.  I agreed with what everyone had to say so I ported him to Mario instead of Lucas.

Quote from: xetan2 on January 25, 2011, 11:48:29 PM
Well he started out over Lucas, then I had a lot of people pm me asking to port him to Mario in correspondence with Kid Goku over Luigi.  I agreed with what everyone had to say so I ported him to Mario instead of Lucas.
I think this'll make even more sense if you pick up Goku as well ;)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I have a question I need help with for anyone who can help!  I want to make his up B kind of like the instant transmission, you know in the dragonball Z series, when they go at super speeds, they essentially look like they disappear?  How could I go about doing something like that?  Like, I'd kinda want it to have the same look to it, where the first couple frames look like he's disappearing, then poof he reappears higher.  But I don't want it to be just a one frame he's there the next he's gone, I want it to be him being shown he's going away, just like in the show.

Bump, I need help asap with this someone please reply! Check the message above this!

Maybe you could try looking at zelda's up B, since it's basically the same thing you're wanting to do.

Quote from: whiselifax on January 28, 2011, 04:12:41 AM
Maybe you could try looking at zelda's up B, since it's basically the same thing you're wanting to do.

I did, it doesn't show her actually disappearing in brawl box, which is what I don't understand... How does she actually disappear in game if her animation doesn't show her disappearing?

To make something disappear you need to use Visibility and set it to False.  To make them reappear again, set it back to true.

Quote from: anivernage on January 25, 2011, 11:15:47 PM
Quote from: xetan2 on January 25, 2011, 09:23:58 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNaTuM on January 25, 2011, 05:28:47 PM
^ Personally I didn't download it yet.  Reason being is just simply the state the it's in.  Since I know that it's barely finished yet, I decided to wait until a later release where most (if not all) the attacks are done.  Don't take it personally.  In fact, I've only ever downloaded one model import so it's largely just me.

But its good that you're continuing.  I wish you luck ;)
I know that he was in a very early stage, but the reason I released him in such an early stage was I'm working by myself, brand new to brawl modding, never done anythign else before, and I've ran out of ideas for attacks and what not.  I needed some more ideas, and I wasn't getting any.  Yeah I came up with more watching some more dragonball Z but still.  Thank you for the support though still.

Quote from: KTH on January 25, 2011, 06:05:31 PM
Me too, i prefer wait a another version and.. it's over Mario...

What's wrong with it being over Mario?
he´s a great character and personally is my favorite character XD

^
This.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 28, 2011, 07:34:38 AM
To make something disappear you need to use Visibility and set it to False.  To make them reappear again, set it back to true.

I'm guessing with that I'd have to do that in PSA?  So then there'd be no way of making it look like they do when they "disappear" in the show?  Being a DBZ fan I'm sure you know what I'm talking about?  If not I can post a video.