Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 25, 2011, 11:41:44 PM
The only question is if it works at all.

Pretty much I'm fixing it as I type this
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

BrawlVault Resources issue, the PAL Data Partition download link is broken. We need a new link for the files.

I'd also like to say that there's no luigi's mansion rel in the nstc data partition I really need one too :/
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


LOL

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


May 27, 2011, 03:39:56 AM #1041 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 03:41:03 AM by Zack Fair
The report was deleted. it said " that's still creepy"


Oh and, someone delete this. It's just like a CSP but worse.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 27, 2011, 03:39:56 AM
The report was deleted. it said " that's still creepy"


Oh and, someone delete this. It's just like a CSP but worse.

...When i click the link it said address invald fix link?

EDIT never mind.
-

Suggestion: Add a "PSA" bubble to "Items" when you submit your hack.




May 29, 2011, 11:32:03 PM #1047 Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 01:44:41 AM by Sorceress
Remove this report and remove this guys ability to report.... >.>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19240&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Stupid report
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: i just get rid of the report myself by editing it, because their something i need to add/put....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 10:22:56 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15648

Dumb report since he has a video up showing the hack >_>
What did it say? I couldn't see >.<

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

got reported for some picture quality remove please
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]