Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Psycho Philia on June 01, 2011, 12:04:20 AM
if it was something nazi for example I would understand

You mean like this?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


It's not really what I was thinking about, even if Mario is dressed like Hitler, nobody found himself offensed, and it wasn't even forbidden by the other admins so... And the hacker who made this hack said that this hack wasn't done in order to offense people, so there is really no problem here... Even if some people can find this hack problematic...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on June 01, 2011, 12:04:20 AM
Vyse: Honestly I fully agree with you, what's the point to make a rule like this? I know that there are a lot of Shadow vertex, but still, it is not a reason to forbid them to be submitted, hackers do what they want and I don't see any problem by submitting a Shadow vertex, it doesn't break any rule and is not offensing at all, if it was something nazi for example I would understand but here...

I understand that it is annoying to see a lot of Shadow vertex, but vertexer are totally free to do the vertex they want, same thing for the texturer, if they want to make Shadow textures, they have the right to do it, they do what they want so stop with this words like Shado nazo tsukatten ja nee! (No Shadow ever!) Because Zack, if you were in case to make a hack of something you want, like for example a Cloud hack, and if it was forbidden just because there are a lot of them, I'm pretty sure that you won't be so happy, it is the same thing for all these Shadow hackers.
Hey, I'm not implying you to remove it or anything. I was just asking if that rule was true or false. Thats it.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 31, 2011, 11:31:57 PM
Yes we did, I don't know when but we did say it. That after Hax's model, no more Shaodow vertexes were going to be accepted.
...
But it isn't breaking a rule.
Like it or not, Shadow has a fanbase (a big one, I may add). People will continue to make Shadow hacks.

Also, some people sure have a lot of time to go through the Vault and find false reports :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 01, 2011, 01:28:34 AM
Also, some people sure have a lot of time to go through the Vault and find false reports :srs:
thats why
Quote from: LordNOaH on May 31, 2011, 08:25:56 PM
there is so many bad reports.  IMO, some kind of qualification should be needed to report.  People are putting way too much time into sifting through each one.

Actually, bad reports aren't too hard to find. Speaking of which, I found ONE that ZackFair didn't find!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think he got basicly every other bad report in the vault. Also, I think there should be an option to only look at reported hacks. That way you don't have to skim through all the other hacks.

Quote from: Guamboy27 on June 01, 2011, 01:51:50 AM
Actually, bad reports aren't too hard to find. Speaking of which, I found ONE that ZackFair didn't find!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 01, 2011, 01:28:34 AM
Also, some people sure have a lot of time to go through the Vault and find false reports :srs:
r u talkin to meh? :af:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I'm talking to anyone who sifts through the Vault and finds these reports ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



The connection to MediaFire has been bad lately.  If you can't get to a MediaFire download link right now, it's likely due to a bad internet connection.

I'm just letting people know this, so that they don't recklessly report hacks.


June 01, 2011, 04:54:50 PM #1077 Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:01:06 PM by Zack Fair
Quote from: Guamboy27 on June 01, 2011, 01:51:50 AM
Actually, bad reports aren't too hard to find. Speaking of which, I found ONE that Zack Fair didn't find!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think he got basicly every other bad report in the vault. Also, I think there should be an option to only look at reported hacks. That way you don't have to skim through all the other hacks.

You can, that's what I did. Just go to advanced search and click on reported hacks right where it says moderation. And, its not that I didn't find it. Its that its a new report that occurred after I checked them all.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

MediaFire connection seems to have been fixed, since I can access my MediaFire account again.

Quote from: Guamboy27 on June 01, 2011, 01:51:50 AM
I think he got basicly every other bad report in the vault. Also, I think there should be an option to only look at reported hacks. That way you don't have to skim through all the other hacks.

There is... - Advance search "*" and only do reported hacks
MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925