Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on January 16, 2011, 12:34:40 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15463

Is this a joke?
Yes it is, he said so himself XD
I know who he is and i know when he's kidding. This is just a joke hack, note the name. He spelled the name wrong on purpose XD

I have an idea, how about a favorite system?
Not what you're thinking, but perhaps for users.

Let me explain:
Aafyre's Orochimaru is one of my favorite mods. So I favorite it. It does not, however, show up on the hack itself, because it could be spamed. But, it shows up on my Brawlvault.

It is a favorite system for users, not hacks, exhibiting hacks the user likes on their BV.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 16, 2011, 07:54:41 PM #107 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:42:25 AM by Memories
Quote from: Power™ on January 16, 2011, 07:51:38 PM
I have an idea, how about a favorite system?
Not what you're thinking, but perhaps for users.

Let me explain:
Aafyre's Orochimaru is one of my favorite mods. So I favorite it. It does not, however, show up on the hack itself, because it could be spamed. But, it shows up on my Brawlvault.

It is a favorite system for users, not hacks, exhibiting hacks the user likes on their BV.

That sounds great.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Power™ on January 16, 2011, 07:51:38 PM
I have an idea, how about a favorite system?
Not what you're thinking, but perhaps for users.

Let me explain:
Aafyre's Orochimaru is one of my favorite mods. So I favorite it. It does not, however, show up on the hack itself, because it could be spamed. But, it shows up on my Brawlvault.

It is a favorite system for users, not hacks, exhibiting hacks the user likes on their BV.

I like that idea, though it would be nice to have a favorite system for hacks, and maybe a "Subscribe" feature for users as well.

Kinda like YouTube: you can favorite individual movies or subscribe to an individual and be notified if they post anything new.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley link=topic=18523.msg338147#msg338147 maybe a "Subscribe" feature for users as well.
/quote]

*cough* RSS *cough*


January 16, 2011, 08:43:22 PM #110 Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:44:37 PM by Gamma Ridley
Quote from: picano on January 16, 2011, 08:39:10 PM
Quote from: Gamma Ridley=link=topic=18523.msg338147#msg338147 date=1295210350maybe a "Subscribe" feature for users as well.

*cough* RSS *cough*

... I never knew what that was until now. :laugh: Oops.

Quote from: Power™ on January 16, 2011, 07:51:38 PM
I have an idea, how about a favorite system?
Not what you're thinking, but perhaps for users.

Let me explain:
Aafyre's Orochimaru is one of my favorite mods. So I favorite it. It does not, however, show up on the hack itself, because it could be spamed. But, it shows up on my Brawlvault.

It is a favorite system for users, not hacks, exhibiting hacks the user likes on their BV.

Sounds good; I like your idea.




Blah, some idiot forgot to escape some characters.</blah>

Anyway, some guy tried to embed youtube video code into the source.


Quote from: picano on January 17, 2011, 07:09:29 PM
Blah, some idiot forgot to escape some characters.</blah>

Anyway, some guy tried to embed youtube video code into the source.

Lol he can just put the YouTube video as one of the three thumbnails.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*facepalm* Derpity derp derp

^ Wow, someone needs to ban that Gslasher guy or something.

January 18, 2011, 05:34:25 AM #119 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:36:18 AM by Memories
Hey can another color be put into that Change Color thing and i want it to be magenta if it can be added.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿