Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

As expected, the Browser/OS off-topic talk has been split :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18651.0

Picano : I had to repost by myself your "rant", as you call it. :P Since it was part of a post with on-topic in it.
You might want to remove it from your post here. :3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

By the way, we should be very careful now. Someone has started to create a very serious competitor for BrawlVault. We may lose our precious dictatorship leadership. >.>

http://pavgn.wordpress.com/brawlhouse/
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on January 09, 2011, 04:05:37 PM
By the way, we should be very careful now. Someone has started to create a very serious competitor for BrawlVault. We may lose our precious dictatorship leadership. >.>

http://pavgn.wordpress.com/brawlhouse/

eh... no...
BrawlHouse is only for rejected BrawlVault hacks...
it only ranks 2nd :/
BV is still 1st

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on January 09, 2011, 04:05:37 PM
By the way, we should be very careful now. Someone has started to create a very serious competitor for BrawlVault. We may lose our precious dictatorship leadership. >.>

http://pavgn.wordpress.com/brawlhouse/
LOL That's hilarious!

Since when do we need to make 100% of the hack?
Quote from: Tcll on January 09, 2011, 04:45:38 PM
Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on January 09, 2011, 04:05:37 PM
By the way, we should be very careful now. Someone has started to create a very serious competitor for BrawlVault. We may lose our precious dictatorship leadership. >.>

http://pavgn.wordpress.com/brawlhouse/

eh... no...
BrawlHouse is only for rejected BrawlVault hacks...
it only ranks 2nd :/
BV is still 1st
Sarcasm...

Quote from: JDub on January 09, 2011, 04:46:36 PM
Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on January 09, 2011, 04:05:37 PM
By the way, we should be very careful now. Someone has started to create a very serious competitor for BrawlVault. We may lose our precious dictatorship leadership. >.>

http://pavgn.wordpress.com/brawlhouse/
LOL That's hilarious!

Since when do we need to make 100% of the hack?
Quote from: Tcll on January 09, 2011, 04:45:38 PM
Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on January 09, 2011, 04:05:37 PM
By the way, we should be very careful now. Someone has started to create a very serious competitor for BrawlVault. We may lose our precious dictatorship leadership. >.>

http://pavgn.wordpress.com/brawlhouse/

eh... no...
BrawlHouse is only for rejected BrawlVault hacks...
it only ranks 2nd :/
BV is still 1st
Sarcasm...


I make 100% of my hacks (when I'm hacking) >_>

but my hacks are too good to be rejected lol
(I know what I'm doing) :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Question: When you or someone reports a hack, at the end of the report, there is a 4-digit number and the user who reported it.
So... what does the number stand for?

January 09, 2011, 05:59:27 PM #66 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:01:31 PM by picano
Actually that number is a remnant from the first report system, it is... the reporter's user id.

Now report logs are a separate DB altogether... but I never got around to removing it.

and lol at Brawl House.



has there ever been an rejected or removed hack on this site if so then get rid of all these shadow hacks.

i can't help but laught at the reply's he's got

January 09, 2011, 06:47:12 PM #68 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:01:18 PM by Tcll
Quote from: picano on January 09, 2011, 05:59:27 PM
Actually that number is a remnant from the first report system, it is... the reporter's user id.

Now report logs are a separate DB altogether... but I never got around to removing it.

and lol at Brawl House.



WOOT! ^_^

Quote from: blaziken799 on January 09, 2011, 06:14:23 PM
has there ever been an rejected or removed hack on this site if so then get rid of all these shadow hacks.

i can't help but laught at the reply's he's got

ask a few members of HCBH >_> (besides me)

EDIT:
I can't believe some of the replies he's got D:
those people outta learn a thing or 2 before posting :srs:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 09, 2011, 06:47:12 PM
EDIT:
I can't believe some of the replies he's got D:
those people outta learn a thing or 2 before posting :srs:
Uhhh ... pardon me ? I hope you're not trying to say anything about the persons who commented ? I'm not going to start throwing this completely off-topic, but just read the damn thing before judging the guys commenting it.

And if you're too freakin' lazy => Here's a quick recap.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Everytime i click on the Calender icon to see the calender it's always says Invalid year value.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 09, 2011, 08:41:43 PM
Everytime i click on the Calender icon to see the calender it's always says Invalid year value.

Calendar?


Quote from: picano on January 09, 2011, 08:44:35 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 09, 2011, 08:41:43 PM
Everytime i click on the Calender icon to see the calender it's always says Invalid year value.

Calendar?

Yeah there is an icon under Today's Calendar and lead me to a calender with everybody's birthdays on it and since the year changed it's not working
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

January 09, 2011, 08:54:06 PM #73 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:55:20 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: picano on January 09, 2011, 06:44:40 AM
Alternatively, AFOM addon for firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11922/
It essentially is a memory cleaner for FF; it cuts down memory hogging by eliminating stuff the default program leaks.
Thanks a ton. I hate how Firefox hogs memory.

Quote from: Memories on January 09, 2011, 08:41:43 PM
Everytime i click on the Calender icon to see the calender it's always says Invalid year value.
What does that have to do with BrawlVault? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


...we have a calendar on the forums?

(I seriously did not know)

Anyway, fixed.