Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: (specter) on January 14, 2011, 03:08:00 AM
So I just had one of my BRSTM hacks reported for a broken YouTube preview, but I can view it so no it's not broken. What could I do in cases like this? Maybe it's just that person's computer that errored out on them or something.
PM them that the video works for you just fin and remove the report. Maybe ask a few people to check your hack's video to see if it does work or not.

Quote from: Pride on January 14, 2011, 09:37:42 AM
Quote from: (specter) on January 14, 2011, 03:08:00 AM
So I just had one of my BRSTM hacks reported for a broken YouTube preview, but I can view it so no it's not broken. What could I do in cases like this? Maybe it's just that person's computer that errored out on them or something.
PM them that the video works for you just fin and remove the report. Maybe ask a few people to check your hack's video to see if it does work or not.

Yeah but I don't know how you remove the report.

Quote from: (specter) on January 14, 2011, 01:41:48 PM
Quote from: Pride on January 14, 2011, 09:37:42 AM
Quote from: (specter) on January 14, 2011, 03:08:00 AM
So I just had one of my BRSTM hacks reported for a broken YouTube preview, but I can view it so no it's not broken. What could I do in cases like this? Maybe it's just that person's computer that errored out on them or something.
PM them that the video works for you just fin and remove the report. Maybe ask a few people to check your hack's video to see if it does work or not.

Yeah but I don't know how you remove the report.
Just use the edit button and save it. That removes the report.


Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 07:27:32 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4477&Reported=1&Moderated=All

I don't know if i feel like :srs:  :>.>palm:

or :happy:

You should take that as a compliment as to how well-made your stage is that it looks like an exact replica lol. I have your stage and I've Brawled on it and I think so myself.

Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 07:27:32 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4477&Reported=1&Moderated=All

I don't know if i feel like :srs:  :>.>palm:

or :happy:
This is much win, you should take a snapshot, upload that and put the link to that in the description XD

January 14, 2011, 10:41:32 PM #96 Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:58:34 PM by Hax
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13752
We need to ban GSlasher from reporting, i seen him report things for stupid and inaccurate reasons.

Quote from: Hax on January 14, 2011, 10:41:32 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13752
We need to ban GSlsher from reporting, i seen him report things for stupid and inaccurate reasons.

That's the same guy that reported one of my BRSTM hacks for having a broken preview but it wasn't broken. Neither is that report.

Be aware that some videos are region banned... Some countries can't watch certain videos.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 15, 2011, 01:04:09 AM
Be aware that some videos are region banned... Some countries can't watch certain videos.

Oh yeah, that's right. Maybe that was the case with mine... But for the images, I could see them just fine and he reported them to be broken.

Quote from: msp26 on January 12, 2011, 05:22:56 PM
LOL for reporting your own hack :D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15066
I report my own hacks D:
(I reported 30 of my brstms after SilvaGunner's YouTube account got deleted so I wouldremember to fix them lol)

dont know if im supposed to report this here, but for some reason i cant upload any pictures to my profile, i've tried all 3 ways, nothing seems to work.

thx for your time
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: PPXEXE on January 15, 2011, 06:39:49 PM
dont know if im supposed to report this here, but for some reason i cant upload any pictures to my profile, i've tried all 3 ways, nothing seems to work.

thx for your time

Wrong section but there really isn't one. Anyway... works for me --- uploaded the one you see right now. Took two tries though... but yeah, it should work for you.


lol thx, ill try to change it later
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]