Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on December 09, 2011, 11:19:25 PM
I dont suppose you guys can reprogram the Vault so that you DONT have to have a preview? Otherwise it really isnt fair, not everything is on Youtube
Who said it has to be a youtube preview? As long as there is a link to a preview (anywhere) it's fine, no preview is no upload.

And reprogramming the vault? Do you have any idea how much coding Picano has done to get it working as it does? He's not changing it for not allowed previews, even if it's easy for him to do.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on December 09, 2011, 11:19:25 PM
I dont suppose you guys can reprogram the Vault so that you DONT have to have a preview? Otherwise it really isnt fair, not everything is on Youtube
Upload an MP3 somewhere so it has a preview :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on December 09, 2011, 11:19:25 PM
I dont suppose you guys can reprogram the Vault so that you DONT have to have a preview? Otherwise it really isnt fair, not everything is on Youtube

You want Picano to reprogram the entire Vault just so people don't need previews, thus making the whole thing objectively worse?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But seriously, there's no way in hell that's gonna happen.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 09, 2011, 11:22:39 PM
Upload an MP3 somewhere so it has a preview :srs:
Oh i didnt think of that, thanks :D
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on December 09, 2011, 11:29:17 PM
Oh i didnt think of that, thanks :D

You can always use Windows Live Movie Maker to make a preview of the song and automatically upload it to youtube. It has that feature.

Quote from: SilentSchemer on December 10, 2011, 12:14:59 AM
You can always use Windows Live Movie Maker to make a preview of the song and automatically upload it to youtube. It has that feature.
I dont have that, where can i get it?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here


Would anyone be willing to do me a favor?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24099
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24101
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24106
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24108

I'm kinda confused about these Mario hacks.  Would someone be willing to check them out in-game and see if there are any significant differences between the two versions (and the two logo-less versions)?  I don't see any significant differences in the previews but I'd like to get a second opinion before I do anything.

I'd do it myself, but I'm unable to use my Wii at the moment.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are no differences, minus the hat not having Mario's "M" in it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Santendo on December 10, 2011, 06:15:00 PM
There are no differences, minus the hat not having Mario's "M" in it.

I more referring to the BIS version vs the PIT versions (the 1st two links).  I can't see any differences between those two and I was wondering if they warranted two uploads.

Now that you mention it, they do look alike :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dude couldn't have just put all of these hacks into 1 or 2 separate packs could he?  Instead, he decides to litter the vault with about 10...

December 10, 2011, 06:31:14 PM #2187 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 06:33:15 PM by Victory Badguy
Well, I looked at the textures in BrawlBox.  They're very very very very VERY similar, but there are some differences in shading and color.

I guess I'll let them slide.  Of course, if someone else disagrees and wants to do something, be my guest.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 10, 2011, 06:30:36 PM
Dude couldn't have just put all of these hacks into 1 or 2 separate packs could he?  Instead, he decides to litter the vault with about 10...

Actually, it's funny that you mention that...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24105
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24103

This guy really needs to learn how to submit.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on December 11, 2011, 12:19:35 AM
This guy really needs to learn how to submit.
I saw VB reported his hack earlier. He seems to have no clue how to Vault works.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]