Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 08, 2011, 02:06:05 AM #2160 Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 02:08:10 AM by Albafika
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23905

I wonder if he got permission of DO/Hollow/Tormod to include the PSA in the DL? 'Cause I highly doubt it did, and yes, it irks me that he uploaded it, considering all he did was add a .rel to it. <_<

December 08, 2011, 02:08:08 AM #2161 Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 02:10:00 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: SJS on December 08, 2011, 01:56:29 AM
Watch this ingrate for me. I've reported each of his Waluigi hacks twice already. He has the Waluigi PSA in each of the downloads and refuses to credit marioking and the rest of the creators.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24016
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24059
Yea.

I saw that he removed your report on the second link, so I reported his ass.

Strange how the people who we're bringing up don't come to this thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 08, 2011, 02:01:35 AMSon of a [censored]!  That jackass removed my reports!

Oh don't worry.  I'll keep an eye on him.  If he removes any more reports, I'll send him a stern PM.  If that doesn't work, then I'll remove the hacks.

The mods could always just add the credit themselves If they know who to give credit to.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on December 08, 2011, 02:08:46 AM
The mods could always just add the credit themselves If they know who to give credit to.

That could be done, but I'd still prefer it if a really stern message is sent.  Uploaders have to learn that it's their responsibility to provide all of the necessary info and credits for a hacks.  If the credits for added for them, it could create a moral hazard were they assume they don't need to add proper credits because the mods will do it for them.

Why do these braindead children insist on not giving sufficient credit?  How hard is it to type....no scratch that.....COPY/PASTE a name/a couple of names in a submission box? 


this is a lame report, it clearly says model/import not PSA
and he's saying the final smash isn't changed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Li on December 09, 2011, 03:15:46 AM

this is a lame report, it clearly says model/import not PSA
and he's saying the final smash isn't changed

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on December 03, 2011, 02:46:35 AM
LOL. Yea he probably was misleaded because i showed some pics of mariodks vegita moveset final smash with the hack on my thread.  anyways i made it clear that its not included and that mariodk would have to approve me releasing the moveset with the size mod.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23028

The first image was down (that was my bad >_>) but I fixed it now!

I didn't delete the image from my Photobucket or anything, why would you think that? >,>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 09, 2011, 05:51:54 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23028

The first image was down (that was my bad >_>) but I fixed it now!

I didn't delete the image from my Photobucket or anything, why would you think that? >,>
Fixed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 09, 2011, 11:05:26 PM #2169 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 11:06:43 PM by Thundaga_T2
Does anyone know of a problem i seem to be having with the Vault? When i try uploading audio to it, when i post in the mediafire link, an "http://" appears in the preview link field. After this, i cannot submit my hack to the Vault because of an error saying that the preview link field cannot be blank:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv98/Thundaga_T2/PreviewLinkError.png

I can delete the http, but it just comes back, the only way i can submit something after this, is to either give it an address that has nothing to do with my hack, or give a fake address.

I tried this in multiple browsers, none of them will let me upload audio without a preview link.
Can someone tell me how to upload audio without a preview link?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

i think its obvious

you HAVE to add a preview <.<
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Coma on December 09, 2011, 11:13:46 PM
i think its obvious

you HAVE to add a preview <.<
What happens if you cant find a preview for your song?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on December 09, 2011, 11:14:32 PM
What happens if you cant find a preview for your song?
Then you can basically not upload it.

Quote from: Puraidou Kurosaki on December 09, 2011, 11:17:29 PM
Then you can basically not upload it.
I dont suppose you guys can reprogram the Vault so that you DONT have to have a preview? Otherwise it really isnt fair, not everything is on Youtube
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

then where did you get the song?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?