Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Vyse on April 20, 2012, 12:06:34 AM
It links to itself.
....would explain som'in lol. ok XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Nanobuds on April 20, 2012, 12:12:09 AM
The guy PM'd me and said his whole vault is gone

Brawl Vault:    Azai's Vault
Total Hacks:    -3
Total Downloads:    214
From Collab Hacks:    0
From Collab Downloads:    0
Latest Hack:    .
Last Edited:    .

Well, that would explain it, I guess?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 20, 2012, 12:19:50 AM
Brawl Vault:    Azai's Vault
Total Hacks:    -3
Total Downloads:    214
From Collab Hacks:    0
From Collab Downloads:    0
Latest Hack:    .
Last Edited:    .

Well, that would explain it, I guess?
-3 hacks... but 214 downloads? lol

April 20, 2012, 12:43:49 AM #3019 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:44:47 AM by Vyse
Well, I have no idea what happened there, but I've restored all the data from his two older entries, and they're all visible again. He'll have to edit his new one himself, I guess.

I have never seen that before. Strange.

I don't think it was a transfer error, since it happened to the one he uploaded today, too.

Quote from: Miacis on April 20, 2012, 12:19:50 AM
Brawl Vault:    Azai's Vault
Total Hacks:    -3
Total Downloads:    214
From Collab Hacks:    0
From Collab Downloads:    0
Latest Hack:    .
Last Edited:    .

Well, that would explain it, I guess?
-3?
Wow. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 20, 2012, 01:43:06 AM #3021 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:44:11 AM by Miacis
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


This one makes even less sense, since afaik he has only two hacks in his Vault.

April 20, 2012, 05:28:49 AM #3024 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 10:58:35 PM by Sorceress
Invalid Report #1

Pictures appear fine to me.


Invalid Report #2

Downloading the file is ok and the pictures appear fine.

Invalid Report #3
Invalid Report #4

Dumb Report that says "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" and that's both of them.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

SA1 - Mystic Ruins: Past by ?it �allar?, Demonslayerx8 with credit to Mewtwo2000
[Stage-ImportModelTexture-Skyworld]   


The vault's at it again, but this time I didn't edit anything. It's on all my entries.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Invalid report here. The pictures aren't broken.

Mains: Falco l Marth l MK


Quote from: ­Puraidou on April 20, 2012, 01:16:02 PM
"Nothing to display."
I see it fine.
It's another PSA compilation pack "with credit to Everyone who made and worked on all the PSAs such as SDo0m, KJP, MarioDK, Dao, DivineOverlord and more."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]