Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 18, 2012, 10:07:21 AM
oh ok, didnt know that ^^
Exactly why you could access those past hacks I deleted. lol Sorry I wasn't clear about it back then.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 18, 2012, 10:07:21 AM
oh ok, didnt know that ^^
If it has a ">_<" that means that it's deleted, but still existing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 18, 2012, 08:05:53 PM #3002 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:07:25 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Oh hey o.o BrawlVault siggies are working again.. coolies!
edit: Somewhat XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 18, 2012, 08:05:53 PM
Oh hey o.o BrawlVault siggies are working again.. coolies!
edit: Somewhat XD
Glad to see that the sig maker works again.  I missed mine. :-[

Also, for anyone that wants their sig to link to their hacks, just add "http://" to the front of the Vault link within the sig link.  It worked for me.

That's because the forums are finally back up on the new server!  :D
Just, not completely useable yet. Glitches aplenty and a few threads were somehow blasted into oblivion.

But we're slowly working on it, don't worry. :3
(Also, cheers to Vyse for doing this more or less all by himself and dealing with this [censored] of a forum. .-.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 18, 2012, 09:14:42 PM
That's because the forums are finally back up on the new server!  :D
Just, not completely useable yet. Glitches aplenty and a few threads were somehow blasted into oblivion.

But we're slowly working on it, don't worry. :3
(Also, cheers to Vyse for doing this more or less all by himself and dealing with this [censored] of a forum. .-.)
Thanks for the update sweetheart =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



uh... I don't think this is a valid report...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Brawl+Texture+Pack+With+CSP%27s*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Misc-*-Other&TypeAlt=Misc&miscListing=Other
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woot!  We're back to the main site!  Though I'm a little confused about something.

My Bomberman PSA released yesterday has 150 downloads from the unotaku link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25923

But here it only has 128:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25923&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Just a little confused as to what happened.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 19, 2012, 11:36:22 AM
Woot!  We're back to the main site!  Though I'm a little confused about something.

My Bomberman PSA released yesterday has 150 downloads from the unotaku link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25923

But here it only has 128:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25923&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Just a little confused as to what happened.
Probably because you used the old link on the blog, it still links to the other brawlvault. They probably downloaded it there after the maintenance was over. Not sure though.

April 19, 2012, 11:48:10 AM #3009 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:53:36 AM by Vyse
Quote from: ­Puraidou on April 19, 2012, 11:39:09 AM
Probably because you used the old link on the blog, it still links to the other brawlvault. They probably downloaded it there after the maintenance was over.
I've asked picano to set up a redirect so links to the unotaku BV go to this one instead, so that should cease being an issue for everyone pretty soon.

Won't even have to change your links.

Edit: Well. I guess he could do that instead. I just assumed redirection worked the way I wanted it to, but maybe it can't do that.

well, while the forums were in maintainance, i could acces the vault... maybe that has something to do with it...

Hurray for being back at the main site.

This is a suggestion.

A board for collaborations. Mostly for those of us who would like to make hacks but lack certain skills and need some help. A place for people to make a thread about what hack they're making and what help they're looking for.

It's different than a request (sort of) since you're essentially making partner ships. That way, people with the skills you need can easily see what you lack.

Such a forum could probably be sub-divided for easier navigation or users could just make it obvious what they need in their thread titles.

Just my .02 cents.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 11:50:56 PM
ghooooost poooost
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25928

boo.
weird thing is... the "." is red for me... meaning I clicked it at some point... what? o.O
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 20, 2012, 12:03:03 AM
weird thing is... the "." is red for me... meaning I clicked it at some point... what? o.O
It links to itself.