Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Diddy Kong on October 25, 2013, 08:30:44 AM
we're STILL getting that complaints about "problem" [censored]? its been asked on the IRC too and some of the noobs even think they need a facebook acount rofl.  I think we should put an image of that area with BIG text saying "match this below" so they know to make it match the image

Well, the good part about being a n00b is that they need to be told what to to with the "problem:" situation once, after telling them once... they now how this works. And then just telling them one by one with patience makes for less n00bs having this problem that in the end... It shall not ocurr anymore, plus, for now on (for the lols) in the introduction section I'll remind the newcomers on what to do with the "problem:" dilema XD

1 ghost hack appeared on the vault...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


October 25, 2013, 12:42:45 PM #6318 Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:48:17 PM by FitDarkPika00.pcs
about the "Problem:" thing...
why can't you guys simply turn the Safe Search off by default??

or is that interface something you can't touch through coding?? >_>

EDIT:
also... as a small request :)
when I'm on another compy, if it doesn't have Opera installed, I'll be using IE8 as a 2nd.

anyways...
think you guys could get the quick-edit button working properly?? :)
(as in not removing all new-lines in the post)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Once again, my dropbox has been suspended for receiving too much traffic.  I made this mirror like a year ago, so if someone could add it to the resources page, it'd help me/everyone else out.
Quote from: ??_? on August 10, 2012, 10:29:26 PM
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4vhNdf69qaSZ0N0MnBjOXFYMU0/edit

I think this works? looks like you can edit descriptions for no reason however...
let me know if you can do anything more than that.

October 28, 2013, 12:42:26 AM #6320 Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 04:25:55 PM by Albafika
Quote from: ??_? on October 28, 2013, 12:14:14 AM
Once again, my dropbox has been suspended for receiving too much traffic.  I made this mirror like a year ago, so if someone could add it to the resources page, it'd help me/everyone else out.
Thanks. I was actually looking for that link to add it as an alternative.

Quote from: ??_? on October 28, 2013, 12:14:14 AM
Once again, my dropbox has been suspended for receiving too much traffic.  I made this mirror like a year ago, so if someone could add it to the resources page, it'd help me/everyone else out.
Thank you, Idk why the dropbox link was suspended.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34789

My laptop's keyboard derped out on me in this report. -~-

Can someone change it to "Don't add someone else's PSAs in your submissions without permission." for me?


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 30, 2013, 07:48:19 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34789

My laptop's keyboard derped out on me in this report. -~-

Can someone change it to "Don't add someone else's PSAs in your submissions without permission." for me?
Done.



October 31, 2013, 03:59:30 AM #6327 Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 04:01:44 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Shouldn't this be deleted from the Vault?  :-\

EDIT : It IS deleted.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Yeah, it is deleted, but can be accessed by direct link. That's how the vault rolls.

I used to come here all the time for character texture hacks. I'm back to see what's available, but when I clicked on the character's portrait, I get an error box that says "problem"

If this is a noob fix or it's been answered already, sorry.