Brawl Data Partition

Started by ??_?, March 01, 2011, 02:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

They don't tell you how much traffic you receive so I don't know how much I'm getting.  It can't be very much if I'm going over here.  I'm going to upload the files to google drive so this doesn't happen any more.

Quote from: NaOH on August 09, 2012, 05:44:21 AM
They don't tell you how much traffic you receive so I don't know how much I'm getting.  It can't be very much if I'm going over here.  I'm going to upload the files to google drive so this doesn't happen any more.
Alright, let Vyse (Or me) know once you do it, so the Resources can be updated.


I think you're missing the root files.
main.dol
border.dar
dummy1.dat
dummy2.dat
opening.bnr
sora.str
Skype: ASF1nk



August 11, 2012, 04:08:41 AM #19 Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:45:12 PM by NaOH
more than that I think, still uploading as around 480 failed the first time. I'm not even sure I had those previously, but I'm uploading them now.

Also, not hosting the videos as per usual. Too big.

Anyways, whoever edits the resources page, keep the dropbox link up as a mirror, I'm not taking it down.