Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 15, 2012, 10:04:45 PM
Not that guy again..... *facepalm* I'm telling you, he claims big stuff is his when using other peoples things with any credit......also he is 11. I've checked his profile. :srs:
Yeah, I know. earlier he lied about where he got the model too.

Quote from: Pik on September 15, 2012, 09:32:00 PM
Plus, tomo is apparently japanese. He might use google translate or some [censored], which has a terrible english>japanese translation.
You're right, he IS japanese. Did any of you guys ever tried contacting him and got a reply? (Referring to the BV Staff)

Check your pm box alba and you'll see i asked him a question.
I got a reply saying "it's not the same and leave my team alone"

Anonymous could you PM me and the other BV staff pics of these PMs? To verify rverything you said so we can deal with this swiftly. :)

Quote from: ライトニング on September 15, 2012, 10:32:32 PM
Check your pm box alba and you'll see i asked him a question.
I got a reply saying "it's not the same and leave my team alone"

Anonymous could you PM me and the other BV staff pics of these PMs? To verify rverything you said so we can deal with this swiftly. :)
I'm referring to Tomoking there. And yeah, I saw that stupid report... lol

September 15, 2012, 10:42:24 PM #4774 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:43:32 PM by ライトニング
Quote from: Albafika on September 15, 2012, 10:38:19 PM
I'm referring to Tomoking there. And yeah, I saw that stupid report... lol
oh sorry lol xD

Yeah he just replied again saying he removed it. Not sure if he means the psa or the whole hack. In my opinion from what anon showed and said, it looks stolen. But i'd like to see the pms first to verify everything.

The only PM related cap I have is when he tried to lie about the model, since I blocked him a week or two ago. and that one is from my outbox  :>.>palm:
at least it has a quote in it.

Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on September 16, 2012, 12:02:32 AM
I love the new BrawlBox... it's amazing. Since I just got a new computer, it happened to come with the new Microsoft Framework, so I was able to get the latest version of BrawlBox. I must say the quality is fantastic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I must say, though, for some weird reason the "load image" button does not work. I've been curious why, and I know other users have probably asked about this before.
Wrong thread. I'd take this to BlackJax's thread.

some guys named luigiturd and foREVer stole my textures and used them on the vault without my permission. I keep them locked on my computer but somehow its identical to what I made so it has to be stolen.

That's weird. But how could they hack into you're computer and steal you're textures like that...?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: kirk hamett and gates on September 16, 2012, 12:40:47 AM
some guys named luigiturd and foREVer stole my textures and used them on the vault without my permission. I keep them locked on my computer but somehow its identical to what I made so it has to be stolen.
either coincidence, or they very professionally replicated yours from scratch (its possible)

luigiturd and foREVer are the same person. He's the same thief that's stolen my Roy PSA many times under many aliases. The ones I know of for certain are; RoyHatena, Roy16, luigiturd, and foREVer.

That villain would steal your nose in your sleep and try to claim it as his own if he could, but if these textures were truly never put out in the open before, even despite his tendencies, that does sound somewhat coincidental... .__.'
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this sounds conflictive, since you would have no proof that texture was yours in the beginning...

Quote from: jokekid on September 16, 2012, 10:24:43 AM
this sounds conflictive, since you would have no proof that texture was yours in the beginning...
^This. I see no proof of it being your work, nor it being stolen. I believe Thany that this user stole stuff before but i want some proof that it's your work.

Date Modified, date created?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



September 16, 2012, 09:26:49 PM #4784 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:27:59 PM by Kakalaa
Quote from: Anonymous on September 15, 2012, 07:05:25 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28502
He had me in the credits, and he removed me yet again.
EDIT: He stole my moveset, too  :srs:

Edit2: He's now removed my report once with no changes
Credit is resolved, however he did nothing about the moveset two additional times.

Edit 3: Now he's claiming the moveset is his. I tested it and it is infact mine, with the one modification of the sword glow being blue, which only involves changing one texture in the FitMarth.pac file

Edit 4: Screen cap'd


By this point, I have reported it 15 times. (and counting.)


Brysonh deserves for his submission rights removed because of all the BS he is doing and claiming.

He shouldn't even be here in the first place, with him being a really naive 11-year old and all. :srs:
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ