Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 09, 2012, 05:24:09 AM #5160 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 05:27:16 AM by Zelia
Quote from: Spex130 on November 09, 2012, 05:18:38 AM
Top of the page, Sorc. The banner answers all your questions.
I know. That's what I did. But now I noticed it was changed from that... Sorry. Haven't visited the vault in the awhile.

Edit: Removed that post.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28586
Invalid report

The mouth doesn't move because Sonic's isn't animated. He uses different mouth polygons for expressions. This model import doesn't have any.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 09, 2012, 05:26:17 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28586
Invalid report

The mouth doesn't move because Sonic's isn't animated. He uses different mouth polygons for expressions. This model import doesn't have any.

Removed.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Question:
Any news about ASCII support in the vault? My name's still all flavors of boned from the Server move.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29622

You gotta be kidding me...  :>.>palm:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Quote from: Mr.MW on November 10, 2012, 05:13:11 AMhai isnt there a thread with the dumbest reports in it?
You just like seeing stupidity, huh? :P And I don't think there is one, but I think there should be one in Off-Topic. >.> There are some more dumb reports on the OP though...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 10, 2012, 05:21:09 AM
You just like seeing stupidity, huh? :P And I don't think there is one, but I think there should be one in Off-Topic. >.> There are some more dumb reports on the OP though...
yea i remember seeing some
and yea there should be a thread

Why should we make a thread for that? What would we gain from a topic showing people making stupid reports? So people can laugh? so people can make fun of them? I suggest you stop there, cause it's pure stupidity to make that.

Outside the BV Staff, nobody has ANY use for a topic with their names. Guess what, we have one.

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 10, 2012, 05:13:11 AM
hai
isnt there a thread with the dumbest reports in it?
No.
That's dumbest PM's.
Besides, they don't show the name of the person (but this isn't the place to discuss it).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4415

Why report if there's nothing wrong with it? I don't get newbs and their styles.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Today I tried counting... and I realized that my vault says I have 13 hacks when I only have 12. So that one hack in which I uncollabed myself unsuccessfully, is evidently destined to deny me my freedom. Any luck on finding a way to remove it?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?