Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Miacis on December 06, 2012, 05:03:22 PM
You also need to remove the lz77 compression for it to save as a .PAC properly. .PCSs are lz77-compressed, .PACs are not.
This. but here's something that always works:

> Open the .PAC / .PCS in BrawlBox
> Save as .Pair

Saving as .pair will make both the .PCS and the .PAC of the file being saved and with the correct compression.

Thanks, both of you. :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Albafika on December 06, 2012, 05:13:18 PM
This. but here's something that always works:

> Open the .PAC / .PCS in BrawlBox
> Save as .Pair

Saving as .pair will make both the .PCS and the .PAC of the file being saved and with the correct compression.
I do this all the time. It works wonders.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Albafika on December 06, 2012, 03:42:33 PM
Eh... I'm not sure... It's not like it's so hard to make the .PAC off the .PCS or vice-versa... I don't feel it's really needed to force the uploader to have them both, as there's never been a big issue concerning this before... We might as well consider it, though, but I stand against this idea.. Thoughts, guys?
I smell a bot. :>.>:

thats primarely the reason it should be a rule since its so easy why force every downloader to do its own? when he can put it  a rar wih both and save everyone the trouble since some people wich are newbs migth not even know how to do them with bb.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Like to randomly point out that those who do submit, usually don't know what their completely doing in terms of BB's file sets. Personally I'd have a small warning or message reminding the submitter about the PCS part.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



December 06, 2012, 10:42:15 PM #5435 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:56:30 PM by Mr.MW
Quote from: SJS on December 06, 2012, 07:03:35 AM


I understand your desire to help, but there's only so much hand-holding that can be done in the submission process. There are thousand of properly organized Brawl Vault submission to use for reference and the forums have an entire section devoted to help and tutorials. Combine that with the semi-adequate search function and all the information needed to properly submit a hack is readily available. Users need to show initiative and take advantage of the many resources available.

Well enjoy more pictuerless hacks submitted by noobs than

In the Brawl Vault, my stages tab hasn't been able to be opened in days. Is anyone else having this problem?

December 07, 2012, 08:37:06 PM #5437 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:38:24 PM by Kit Ballard - CellPhone
Just want to let ya know that the vault isn't accessible via an android browser . The window in window doesnt scroll (though my android is 4 years old, so I dono how valid this statement would be)

Quote from: Kit Ballard - CellPhone on December 07, 2012, 08:37:06 PM
Just want to let ya know that the vault isn't accessible via an android browser . The window in window doesnt scroll (though my android is 4 years old, so I dono how valid this statement would be)
Which window in window? there's like 4 >.>

Quote from: NaOH on December 08, 2012, 03:51:19 AM
Which window in window? there's like 4 >.>
The one that has the has themselves when you goto scroll through it, like in someone's vault.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




December 08, 2012, 07:30:25 PM #5441 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 09:06:30 PM by Nathan Francis Drake
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30045 so what the guy credited him but this hack might be stolen
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

December 08, 2012, 09:03:07 PM #5442 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 09:05:00 PM by Iwvi
Quote from: Nathan Francis Drake on December 08, 2012, 07:30:25 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30045 so what guy credited him but this hack might be stolen
Well, there are a lot of Minecraft hacks and retextures, all based on ForHorror's model. That one in fact uses the same MDL0.
There is also this one:
Which has a slightly different MDL0(over a diff character). Still credits ForHorror.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29451

This one credits the guy above, but not ForHorror: So ForHorror got no credit, lost due to this being like a clone of a clone (not literally, just a way to explain it)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29475


Invalid reports.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think it's best to keep an eye on this guy.
He even reported my Sephiroth recolors twice, just right after I removed the first report. Just a heads up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

According to the Home Page, he is the lastest member.

Or just trolling or a bot that knows how to report. >_>