Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

December 29, 2012, 12:04:44 AM #5492 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:15:52 AM by Zelia
Quote from: Kakalaa on December 28, 2012, 11:41:45 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29343

It does work. Eh.
I guess it does. But it's gonna be reported again for being a broken link. KTH stuff is being removed from Mediafire now.

Edit: Was right. All of KTH hacks were removed... 15 pages of them.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Uh...A minor issue that wasn't around before, but I apparently have to send myself a PM as to why I'm deleting one of my own submissions. Pretty sure I didn't have to do that before. xD

Fix please? :3


You can always click "no" when asking to send a PM to the owner of the deleted hack, but yea. I think that it should be removed if a user is deleting their own hack. Hell, maybe even an extra confirmation box could replace it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Actually, I can't click no.

There's no "No" option. Only "Yes" or "Cancel". If I hit cancel, the submission is still there.

So...yeah, that's a problem.


Cancel = no in this case.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


...No, you're not understanding.

I'm saying I tried hitting Cancel, and when I did, nothing happened. The submission was still there afterwards. It cancelled my trying to delete the submission.

So it's either I send a PM to myself or the submission stays. That's what I'm saying.

This isn't some theory, this is what actually happened.


There's two confirmation boxes. The first asks if you really want to delete the submission; clicking Cancel here will cancel the whole thing. If you click OK, it will then ask if you want to send a PM. Clicking Cancel here will not send a PM but still delete the submission; clicking OK will prompt for a message, send the PM, and then delete the submission.

I have looked at the code and there is no way for what you described to happen.

You can say "there's no way" all you like, but it doesn't change the fact that it's happening.

As a test, I just tried to same thing again the latest thing I submitted, the Blue Tabuu's Melee FD. After trying to delete it, I re-uploaded it. I was expecting the old one to be gone and for the new one to be there.

Instead, there are now two.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30379

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30390

I'm not making this up here, people.


December 30, 2012, 08:35:52 AM #5500 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:39:08 AM by Vyse
Quote from: Keil Crimson on December 30, 2012, 08:19:11 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30379
That hack is deleted.

Direct links to submissions will always work, even if they're deleted.

The real question is why the Delete button is still showing up on something that's already been deleted. Has it always been that way?

Quote from: Vyse on December 30, 2012, 08:35:52 AM
That hack is deleted.

Direct links to submissions will always work, even if they're deleted.

The real question is why the Delete button is still showing up on something that's already been deleted. Has it always been that way?
Hmm... I think so. Though I haven't paid much attention to deleted hacks though. :/
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Zelia on December 30, 2012, 09:29:19 AM
Hmm... I think so. Though I haven't paid much attention to deleted hacks though. :/
Same here. I haven't paid much attention to it, but I don't remember the "Delete" going away after deletion.
Might be a good idea to add a DELETED somewhere in the deleted entries to avoid confusion, as well.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Vyse on December 30, 2012, 08:35:52 AM
That hack is deleted.

Direct links to submissions will always work, even if they're deleted.

The real question is why the Delete button is still showing up on something that's already been deleted. Has it always been that way?
yeah that button always showed, even if it was already deleted

Quote from: Miacis on December 30, 2012, 12:32:55 PM
Same here. I haven't paid much attention to it, but I don't remember the "Delete" going away after deletion.
Might be a good idea to add a DELETED somewhere in the deleted entries to avoid confusion, as well.
Maybe like this?

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!