Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I reported his hacks for not giving credit.

And then he decides to get me back (which apparently doesn't work at all) by reporting my hacks.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 24, 2013, 08:40:17 PM #5671 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 08:43:40 PM by パンドラのハート
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 24, 2013, 08:36:15 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I reported his hacks for not giving credit.

And then he decides to get me back (which apparently doesn't work at all) by reporting my hacks.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll send him a warning in a PM, if he continues then we can take action against him.

edit: Seems he did take your reports seriously, he added all of them to the correct hacks.

NEW TOPIC:
Sometimes when I`m browsing the site it just either takes me back to the previous page or says nothing to display while i`m just browsing not clicking anything! Making me make this face: :notimp: WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!???????

1. Stop using so many capital letters and exclamation/question marks.
2. That... sounds weird. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 25, 2013, 11:23:18 PM #5674 Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:25:21 PM by Vaanrose
Same thing happens to me, actually.

A better description of what happens, at least for me: Say I'm browsing through DK's hacks. I'll click on page 2, and it'll take me to page 2. You can kinda start scrolling before the page is fully loaded, and then when it's "loaded", suddenly the vault goes away and is replaced by a line of text saying "nothing to display." Usually a page reload fixes it.

And I have safe search off and facebook on, too.


Oh. He was talking about the Vault?
Anyways, the Vault still has a few glitches.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




March 26, 2013, 01:06:44 AM #5678 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 01:28:58 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2013, 12:45:17 AMReally now?? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31535&Moderated=All&facebook=true


Ban him. Ban him. :srs:

And really? Any average hacker. I dunno how to do that. I have no experience with PSA.

This is like....Narutofan1 is telling people how to do their own job.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Im done with this kid.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I mean hell, look at it from a texture and shader point of view. Way way better than V1. And he added two new transformations too. >_>


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 26, 2013, 01:06:44 AM



Ban him. Ban him. :srs:

And really? Any average hacker. I dunno how to do that. I have no experience with PSA.

This is like....Narutofan1 is telling people how to do their own job.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 26, 2013, 01:08:51 AM
Im done with this kid.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2013, 01:11:03 AM
I mean hell, look at it from a texture and shader point of view. Way way better than V1. And he added two new transformations too. >_>
Quote from: Segtendo on March 26, 2013, 01:51:48 AM
Ban him to hell and back.
Must I remind you this is a thread to report mods/invalid reports? We already know the report is invalid. We're not here to debate whether the mod sucks or not.

So ... do we ban him or not? :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

He went and ranted about it in MarioDK's thread also.

I know I have no say, but I would ban him. All he does is cause trouble.