Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 26, 2013, 03:19:46 PM
He went and ranted about it in MarioDK's thread also. All he does is cause trouble.
^This. Ban him.

March 26, 2013, 03:22:11 PM #5686 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 03:25:38 PM by Chaos_Knight
Ban him. I had enough of him already. All he ever cares about is PSAs and doesn't even care people have their own life. He's always ignoring our responses to him and that makes it worse.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Funny. That was an automated report, yet it isn't broken. I'll fix it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 27, 2013, 01:49:24 AM
Funny. That was an automated report, yet it isn't broken. I'll fix it.

That's because the link was broken a while back. Someone in the Brawl Vault Community Support thread provided a new download link for it a few months back.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 26, 2013, 01:06:44 AM



Ban him. Ban him. :srs:

And really? Any average hacker. I dunno how to do that. I have no experience with PSA.

This is like....Narutofan1 is telling people how to do their own job.

Holy [censored], we have a professional critic in our hands!

It may be an old topic now. But regarding that report by narutofan1: I think that is disrespectful of him. Not any average hacker can do that kind of stuff. And even so, I for example have probably enough knowledge to do something like that, but I didn't and I would not cause it requires work, and I should be glad someone did that and even added some models to spice things up. With enough knowledge one could do pretty much any hack on the vault, but as a community we should be glad people share what they do so we don't have to go trough all the work of doing it.

March 27, 2013, 05:24:13 PM #5692 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:26:32 PM by Niflheim
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31563&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Lol Beyond. Should this report be removed although I find it super-dooper hilarious and technically she's not actually "nude" with the shoes on and maybe he's kidding probably but what say you ?
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Quote from: Niflheim on March 27, 2013, 05:24:13 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31563&Moderated=All&facebook=true Lol Beyond. Should this report be removed although I find it super-dooper hilarious and technically she's not actually "nude" with the shoes on and maybe he's kidding probably but what say you ?
I say keep it. :D

Funny that he also reported Bacon Shadow.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It is rather funny, but I removed it. If a noob had made that report, you guys would be up in arms.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


March 27, 2013, 06:00:06 PM #5695 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:03:27 PM by Zelia
Quote from: SJS on March 27, 2013, 05:47:09 PM
It is rather funny, but I removed it. If a noob had made that report, you guys would be up in arms.
Of course it's funny and sorta inappropriate. If people were able to think that Beyond could get a way with something like that. Then others will try to do the same and think it's the right thing to do. :/
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I screened it, for the lolz.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So, this is the right thread to ask about glitches, right?
Basically, I'm not able to scroll through character hacks in BV anymore. I'll click on a character's portrait to see their hacks and, either I get the message 'nothing to display', or I'm given the Internet Explorer "cannot display the webpage" error as though it's not connected to the internet.
This has been going on for a couple months now. I don't have facebook, so that feature isn't on, but I have safesearch off. Any idea why it's happening or how to fix it?
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on March 29, 2013, 04:55:54 PM
So, this is the right thread to ask about glitches, right?
Basically, I'm not able to scroll through character hacks in BV anymore. I'll click on a character's portrait to see their hacks and, either I get the message 'nothing to display', or I'm given the Internet Explorer "cannot display the webpage" error as though it's not connected to the internet.
This has been going on for a couple months now. I don't have facebook, so that feature isn't on, but I have safesearch off. Any idea why it's happening or how to fix it?
Try using Firefox or Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is a buggy browser that handles things really bad.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29432

False report. It does not freeze ingame.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.